Share Tips/ Shares Tips / Commodities / Commodity Tips / Sharetips / shareinfo/ Inves

Old May 29th 08, 05:08 AM
shareinfoline shareinfoline is offline
Junior Member

Default Share Tips/ Shares Tips / Commodities / Commodity Tips / Sharetips / shareinfo/ Inves

Visit our website www.shareinfoline.com is India's leading and most comprehensive business and financial information website. The site provides quality information and analysis to its viewers
Old June 9th 08, 08:04 AM posted to misc.invest.misc
sharetipsinfo

Dear Visitors,

This blog is really nice and informative. We are pleased to know this
blog is really helping people. Its our pleasure to post informative
content on this useful blog created by webmaster.Currently something
is cooking in the a href="http://sharetipsinfo.com" title="Indian
stock market"Indian stock market/a, We know it but unfortunately we
cant disclose the reason so openly. We strongly suggest everyone not
to take any long position at these levels. We will see Pullback in the
market very soon but that will be a fake one so donít consider
pullback as opportunity to go Long in market( Delivery based). As
after that initial pullback we can see fall once again. As mentioned
cant disclose it still giving minor hint see call and put section and
think why you are not able to access few options and check December
part and think who are the people behind it?? We suggest wait for
falls to take delivery till then prefer only intraday else you will
find yourself out of
a href="http://sharetipsinfo.com" title="BSE"BSE/a and NSE one
fine day.For any query feel free to contact us.

Regards a href="http://sharetipsinfo.com" title="SHARETIPSINFO
TEAM"SHARETIPSINFO TEAM/a

+91- 9891655316

+91- 9899056796