FINANCIAL INSTRUMENT LEASING : BG,SBLC,LC,MTN

Old March 5th 18, 01:05 PM posted to uk.finance

Default FINANCIAL INSTRUMENT LEASING : BG,SBLC,LC,MTN

Dear Sir/Madam,

We are direct mandate to providers of Fresh Cut BG, SBLC and MTN which are specifically for lease, our bank instrument can be engage in PPP Trading, Discounting, signature project (s) such as Aviation, Agriculture, Petroleum, Telecommunication, construction of Dams, Bridges, Real Estate and all kind of projects. We do not have any broker chain in our offer or get involved in chauffer driven offers.

We deliver with time and precision as sethforth in the agreement. Our terms and Conditions are reasonable. below is our instrument description.

The procedure is very simple; the instrument will be reserved on Euro clear to be verified by your bank, after verification an arrangement will be made for necessary bank documents and stock testing expenses, the cost of the Bank Guarantee will be paid after the delivery of MT760.

DESCRIPTION OF INSTRUMENTS:

1. Instrument: Bank Guarantee (BG/SBLC) (Appendix A)
2. Total Face Value: Eur 5M MIN and Eur 10B MAX (Ten Billion USD).
3. Issuing Bank: HSBC Bank London, Barclays, Credit Suisse and Deutsche Bank Frankfurt.
4. Age: One Year, One Month
5. Purchasing Price: 32% of Face Value plus 2% commission fees to brokers.
6. Leasing Price: 4% of Face Value plus 2% commission fees to brokers.
7. Delivery: Bank to Bank swift.
8. Payment: MT-103 or MT760
9. Hard Copy: Bonded Courier within 7 banking days.

We are ready to close leasing with any interested client in few banking days, if interested do not hesitate to contact me direct.

Name: Mrs Luna Mora Esther

Email:

Skype: