Self Assessment Tax Return Postal Address

Old July 6th 18, 12:53 PM posted to uk.finance

Default Self Assessment Tax Return Postal Address

On Thursday, September 3, 2015 at 3:35:35 PM UTC+1, tg wrote:
Hi,

Could anyone please tell me where I should send my self-assessment tax
return form to?
In previous years I received the form from HMRC's Cardiff office (with its
return address
already printed), but this year I'm having to print my own form. Should I
send it to
the same Cardiff address, or to their self-assessment correspondence address
at BX9 1AS?
I can't find a definite answer on their website, and trying to call their
helpline
ended with being put on a queue (gave up after a while).

Thanks in advance!

TG