An update on global economy planning...

Old June 5th 18, 10:34 PM posted to misc.invest.stocks

Default An update on global economy planning...

So the Silk Route is well underway according to plans we formulated long ago.
Asia with a 5 percent growth rate through 2022 and the rest 4 and under managing inflation with growth.

So plateau as we said smooth sailing and so then what is our focus?

Getting goods through the Silk Route.
That means things they need east and things they need west.

And that's not difficult to figure out but you might be missing the fact that Asians can afford luxury goods and 75 million people shop at the Dubai mall every year on of many such malls.

So then what do the people of the west want? Affordable goods and fresh food and deli products and those sorts of goods that come from Asia.
Just in time inventory is what we are always working on.

But this global initiative is a job creation program as well for Asia and hence why they are so far along with the plan since they have customers they just can't get the goods to them fast enough.
Online sales are what we are promoting and the reduction of red tape just getting goods to consumers.

So large marketing distribution warehousing centers are needed in strategic locations Asia has been building theirs the European common market doesn't exactly know how to make theirs since they don;t have much coordination going on within their ranks due to Greece and GB having their own problems to deal with.

In the west what we need are 3 foot by 3 foot by 5 foot delivery boxes that can keep food cold or hot and sit in your yard and be delivered to 24/7 so we can just drop and go and save money on delivery systems and have a point of sale in your yard.
Did I say that quietly enough?
A web cam in the box, an intercom all to serve you better.
Say Walmart or Target they give you the box deliver it and then you shop they fill it.
They use it also t promote products because they retain ownership of the box.
Old June 5th 18, 11:03 PM posted to misc.invest.stocks

I understand, you had to get my daughter's nanny on the phone because I wouldn't answer the phone.

Lets see what they were asking...

https://www.instagram.com/p/BjnOmQDn...y=misskennedys
Why the huge market swings?

Lets look and see if i am correct. First... I assume they don't know why the increase in fuel prices what is the money for?

Well this picture will help you to understand...
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/One_Be...t-one-road.svg

A fantastic global project I initiated through the G20 and the IMF and World bank and you were surprised to find out they paid attention to my lecture during the conference years ago but that is what they did and you did not, so you are playing catch up.

And don't really know what is going on and what the issues might be.

OK so I am the worlds leading global economist which means I have shopped on line and bought things from Asia studied the market know the goods, know the manufacturers, know the retailers there and the situation between them and the government and the situation between them and the rest of the world..
Ok so here i can tell you that some times people really need rhino horn to save their child and I know they shouldn't do it and I am using rhino horn as an example whatever snake oil remedy you are trying to get out of China or Asia you really don't care if it is breaking a few rules OR if they charged you tax, business is business and there is a limit to how much intervention people are willing to tolerate in the marketplace.

Cylinder seals have been used ion the Silk Route to get goods form A to B because that is how people make their living.

The faster they can get it to you the happier you are as a consumer.

Global economic advisors are opportunists but if we don;t also create our opportunities there may not be some.

So the military being in there helps us to manage the direct routes through in terms of policing the areas but we don't want shipments of running shoes stopped at the border and tariffs being added because some small town is sitting on the road and stop traffic.

The actual management of trade security should be done by people who are hired by the Chinese government and watched by them and expecting they will go easy on the rules to let the traffic flow.
Commerce has to be permitted to take place in centers all along the route and large warehousing centers distribution centers marketing and commerce right there in the center.
These are large the size of an airport if they are done properly and can imagine what that does for a local economy? It greats jobs and lots of them.

So lets just see what the fluctuations are about...
"https://www.wsj.com/articles/u-s-stock-funds-survive-the-swings-gain-2-9-for-month-1528077900"

Ok so they are asking what is the plan then?
Since a big announcement recently came out from China on that plan...

I you are not up to speed read some commentary.
https://www.mckinsey.com/featured-in...e-global-trade

So yes it is China's portion of the global plan and WE the IMF the WOrld bank and the G20 are reshaping world trade and that is one well publicized and very large investment part of that plan.
And so it is the balance of power side that is hard at work there and the other side playing their cards very close to their chest.
Individual fortunes being made if you know what I mean.
Smart investors, smart sales people getting in and before everyone else knows what is going on.
They aren't going to tell you about the opportunities that exist.
Not only that, they don't have a copy of the plan because it was private. You get to see that part though because it is something to be proud of.

But surely the IMF will lend at low rates money for a warehousing distribution center to foster global trade and commerce if you can show them a plan the size of an airport that really does what they need it to do.

Allow goods to move from A to B efficiently and get there on time for just in time inventory and proper customer satisfaction and repeat business.