Back from Seattle.. Did you miss me?

Old June 10th 18, 07:28 PM posted to misc.invest.stocks
Bullshit Detector[_2_]

Default Back from Seattle.. Did you miss me?

I caught a free ride in a small Cessna Jet to Seattle for a several days with my daughter and her hubby pilot. We ate 'right off off the boat' Pink Scallops at some trendy wharf restaurant. Weather was warm briefly then rain and cold.. I had to buy a warm coat. But it was fun and I was able to visit with some friends and extended family. I was driven around as they are house hunting. Jesus the prices are like San Francisco and Marin. Seattle is sure beautiful with the mountains in the background. We also had dinner on top of the Space Needle.. Which was fun, long as I did not look down.
Old June 10th 18, 08:13 PM posted to misc.invest.stocks
unclevito

On 6/10/2018 11:28 AM, Bull**** Detector wrote:
I caught a free ride in a small Cessna Jet to Seattle for a several days with my daughter and her hubby pilot. We ate 'right off off the boat' Pink Scallops at some trendy wharf restaurant. Weather was warm briefly then rain and cold.. I had to buy a warm coat. But it was fun and I was able to visit with some friends and extended family. I was driven around as they are house hunting. Jesus the prices are like San Francisco and Marin. Seattle is sure beautiful with the mountains in the background. We also had dinner on top of the Space Needle.. Which was fun, long as I did not look down.

Naw. We did not miss you or your asinine posts. But glad you had a
good time.