What's wrong with MU?

Old June 8th 18, 04:46 PM posted to misc.invest.stocks
DraggonFodder

Default What's wrong with MU?

On Sunday, June 3, 2018 at 11:34:34 AM UTC-4, DraggonFodder wrote:
On Thursday, May 31, 2018 at 12:14:48 PM UTC-4, unclevito wrote:
On 5/31/2018 8:42 AM, unclevito wrote:
Any ideas?** Profit taking?

I found it. MS downgrade. They are likely short the stock.
https://finance.yahoo.com/m/8b14c232...ensive-at.html

That's what I figure... I have quite a few shares and this looks like a bump in the upward road. I am holding as I am still up quite a bit and no bad news on the horizon as of yet. Still ****es me off.

DraggonFodder

Ok, slowly coming back... Glad I didn't panic... Hoping it gets through resistance and then boom... another 15% or so to the upside...

DraggonFodder
Old June 8th 18, 08:20 PM posted to misc.invest.stocks
unclevito

On 6/8/2018 8:46 AM, DraggonFodder wrote:
On Sunday, June 3, 2018 at 11:34:34 AM UTC-4, DraggonFodder wrote:
On Thursday, May 31, 2018 at 12:14:48 PM UTC-4, unclevito wrote:
On 5/31/2018 8:42 AM, unclevito wrote:
Any ideas?** Profit taking?

I found it. MS downgrade. They are likely short the stock.
https://finance.yahoo.com/m/8b14c232...ensive-at.html

That's what I figure... I have quite a few shares and this looks like a bump in the upward road. I am holding as I am still up quite a bit and no bad news on the horizon as of yet. Still ****es me off.

DraggonFodder

Ok, slowly coming back... Glad I didn't panic... Hoping it gets through resistance and then boom... another 15% or so to the upside...

DraggonFodder

Market could be down next week. Money is N. Korean/Trump summit.
Also Wed is an expected FED interest rate increase.
Old June 11th 18, 02:00 AM posted to misc.invest.stocks

On Friday, June 8, 2018 at 12:21:03 PM UTC-7, unclevito wrote:
[...]

Interest rate increase if small is Ok. We need to do it but it has to be throttled up slow and smoothly. IMO
Old June 11th 18, 02:45 AM posted to misc.invest.stocks
unclevito

On 6/10/2018 6:00 PM, wrote:
[...]

I think a small increase next week is priced into the market. However
the N. Korea meeting and the EU with the tariffs are unknowns.
Old June 11th 18, 05:59 PM posted to misc.invest.stocks
Alan Bowler

On 2018-06-10 9:45 PM, unclevito wrote:
I think a small increase next week is priced into the market.**
However the N. Korea meeting and theEU with the tariffs are unknowns.

The tariffs are not just against the EU.

In particular, the US runs a trade surplus with Canada

Trade in steel goes both ways because different plants
specialize in different types of steel and overall
both countries are the other's largest export market for steel.
Overall the US runs a SURPLUS of several billion with
Canada in steel.

Yes Canada has a surplus in the aluminium trade but that
is because of the availability of cheaper hydro-electric
resources in parts of Quebec and BC. Those
smelters were were set-up originally because the US
military wanted the aluminium that could be produced
using the hydro resource. So Trump's claim that his
tariffs are for "national security" is ludicrous.

Trump seems to be geographically challenged.
His big complaint in the election was about the
trade deficit with China, but he imposes tariffs
against Canada and Europe. (China exports very little
steel to the US).

Also he seems to think that Canada is a security
threat to the US because in the days of wooden sailing
ships a British force out of the West Indies attacked and
burned Washington DC. There is a Canadian connection,
in that the attack was a reprisal after US forces burned
York (now Toronto).
For those that share Trumps geographic problems,
Canada is NORTH of the US, the West Indies are SOUTH
and Britain is on the other side of the the Atlantic.

Old June 11th 18, 07:58 PM posted to misc.invest.stocks
-=DirtBag *

On Monday, June 11, 2018 at 9:59:35 AM UTC-7, Alan Bowler wrote:
On 2018-06-10 9:45 PM, unclevito wrote:
[...]

Trump is a total moronic asshole who's game is to get everyone upset. This is how he plays his cards. If it were a card game you would call his bluff. I am hoping some wacko blows his wig off. De Niro standing ovation said it all!
Old June 11th 18, 08:02 PM posted to misc.invest.stocks
unclevito

On 2018-06-10 9:45 PM, unclevito wrote:
[...]

Trump is brilliant. De Niro's tirade will just guarantee a Trump win
in 2020. Everyone hates Hollywood hypocrites.
Old June 11th 18, 08:58 PM posted to misc.invest.stocks
-=DirtBag *

On 2018-06-10 9:45 PM, unclevito wrote:
[...]

Not me. I love the Hollywood peeps because they cant get bought off.. They don't give a flying fuk.. They tell it as it is and people listen. Trump is a social disease. Have you started itching yet.