Supreme court says they can get dead people and fake Motor Vote folksoff the rolls

Old June 12th 18, 10:09 PM posted to misc.invest.stocks
unclevito

Default Supreme court says they can get dead people and fake Motor Votefolks off the rolls

On 6/12/2018 12:34 PM, -=DirtBag * wrote:
On Monday, June 11, 2018 at 8:19:14 PM UTC-7, unclevito wrote:
On 6/11/2018 7:12 PM, -=DirtBag * wrote:
On Monday, June 11, 2018 at 6:45:53 PM UTC-7, unclevito wrote:
No more fake Democrat voters. Hillary cheated and even lost. What a
joke. Hahaha.

http://www.latimes.com/politics/la-n...611-story.html

Jesus.. There you go.. Underwear all bunged up and STILL fixated on Hillary. I would be willing to pay your first visit with a shrink buddy.. What a are friends for?

Sorry, but Libtards need to now go out and re register all the low lifes
who vote for free stuff. No one cares at the mid terms. Bet no Dems
vote.

I guess your suggesting I start walking the neighborhood and getting out the vote. HaHa. Most would just turn there dogs loose on me.

Too many ****sertives in my area. Even the POOR are ****sertives. Try to find a real Democrap and you need to hunt. Someone stuck a blue sticker on my mailbox.. I suspect it is a secret ****sertive method of announcing who is the 'Liberal' on the block..

That is what the libtards did. They went to the public housing areas
and registered all the poor minorities on the assumption that they would
want to be on the liberal plantation and vote Democrat. Then on
election day, they would drive up in a bus and take them all to the
polls. Typically, once these people were initially registered all they
had to do is drive the bus on voting day. Now they have to go and re
register them too. Really tough for a liberal these days!!.
Old June 12th 18, 11:49 PM posted to misc.invest.stocks
-=DirtBag*

On Tuesday, June 12, 2018 at 2:09:07 PM UTC-7, unclevito wrote:
[...]

Yes my day to drive the bus is Tuesday.. LOL!