where to trade options (UK)?

Old April 8th 11, 05:20 AM posted to uk.finance,uk.finance.stockmarket,misc.invest.options
Alex[_5_]

Default where to trade options (UK)?

Interactive Brokers (UK)

http://www.interactivebrokers.co.uk/en/main.php

"Mary Crewkerne" schreef in bericht
OK slightly different question!

Can someone recommend a service enabling someone to trade options

* 1-2 times a month
* with each position worth a high-four or low-five figure (GBP)
* including writing options using their own bankroll as margin
* either online or over the phone
* options being FTSE-100 index options or options in FTSE-traded
shares

??

Thanks!

Mary