VHS videos, Martin Pring etc. selling on my site for $9.95 till end of November: NEW videos

Old November 25th 03, 09:19 AM
trading books

Default VHS videos, Martin Pring etc. selling on my site for $9.95 till end of November: NEW videos

Hi everyone...

I have on my site some interesting specials for books and tapes for
traders.
http://www.tradingseminars.com.au/bookstore.htm

The prices are all in US dollars,

If you have any questions, feel free to contact me via the website
(contact us section) ... Im based in Australia.

Trading Related:

VIDEO SPECIALS UNTIL THE END OF THE MONTH
ALL VIDEOS ARE .... VHS TAPES

Technical Analysis for Short-Term Traders
By: Pring, Martin
Format: Video: VHS
Retail Price: $99.00 OUR PRICE IS USD$9.95

=======================================

TECHNICAL ANALYSIS

Proven Chart Patterns: Key Indicators for Success in Today's Markets
with Chris Manning
By: Manning, Chris
Format: Video: VHS
Retail Price: USD$64.95 OUR PRICE THIS MONTH: US$9.95

OPTIONS TRADING VIDEO...

High Impact Options Trading: Option Profits through Superior Stock
Selection
By: Headley, Price
Format: Video: VHS
Retail Price: USD$64.95 OUR PRICE THIS MONTH: US$9.95

SHORT TERM TRADING:

Day Trading Smart Right From the Start: Trading Essentials for Maximum
Results
By: Nassar, David
Format: Video: VHS
Retail Price: $64.95 OUR PRICE THIS MONTH: US$9.95

OR

Option Trading Tactics with Oliver Velez
By: Velez, Oliver
Format: Video: VHS
Retail Price: $129.00 OUR PRICE THIS MONTH IS $9.95
http://www.tradingseminars.com.au/bookstore.htm

Lessons from the Trading Trenches: Tips, Techniques and War Stories
(VHS)
By: Borsellino, Lewis J.

***** TRADING BOOKS ALSO AVAILABLE UNTIL THE END OF THIS MONTH US$9.95