Where to Put My £-Sterling Savings Before Dollar-Parity?

Old May 26th 18, 03:23 PM posted to uk.finance
Trevor Smith

Default Where to Put My £-Sterling Savings Before Dollar-Parity?

I think the pound will continue to drop from $1.33 to $1.29 on a 61.8% Fibonacci retracement over the past year and a half, before another possible dead-cat bounce.

Where can I place my savings, preferably abroad or in a foreign currency, to save myself further financial erosion in the medium term? Thanks.
Old May 26th 18, 06:46 PM posted to uk.finance
Norman Wells[_9_]

On 26/05/2018 15:23, Trevor Smith wrote:

I think the pound will continue to drop from $1.33 to $1.29 on a 61.8% Fibonacci retracement over the past year and a half, before another possible dead-cat bounce.

Where can I place my savings, preferably abroad or in a foreign currency, to save myself further financial erosion in the medium term? Thanks.

You're deluded. All chartists are.