WE ARE RECEIVER IPIP, DTC, MT103 MANUAL

Old October 14th 18, 06:35 PM posted to misc.invest.misc

Default WE ARE RECEIVER IPIP, DTC, MT103 MANUAL

On Friday, September 7, 2018 at 10:42:25 PM UTC+1, tony wrote:
We are IPIP / DTC receiver, amount up to 1T.
If you can comply with this procedure, contact me at whatapp 00 506 8401-7856
E-mail.

procedure

FOR IPIP / DTC:
1) Sender and Reciever sign and execute investment and commission agreements.
2) Sending bank officer sends bank email for willingness, readiness and exchange of necessary codes in order to start the transaction.
3) Sending banks sends Swift or Screen copy, To receive bank in bank secured email, Along with all generated codes, Final code, Release code complete in secure bank zip file, No need window time for download, Receiving Bank will download independently through there own system.
4) Receiving Banker works with Swift back office to tracking and downloading at your own schedule.
5) Our Reciever banker is able to locate and download funds in 48 hours, they will reply to sending bank agent on positive download on bank secured email.
6) Should problem persisted our receiving bank officer will ask for assistance and guidance from sending bank officer on his email only.

contact me on +1-202-683-8708.