I need urgently persons that can provide USA bank accounts with login, Credit Cards , Swift manual download and DTC

Old October 14th 18, 07:54 PM posted to misc.invest.misc
Pierre Apipi Money

Default I need urgently persons that can provide USA bank accounts with login, Credit Cards , Swift manual download and DTC

I need serious guys that have accounts in the usa and will give with online loggin for loading.
i also need credit cards for loading with instant reflection with the online access to the CC.
I need CitiBank USA account to use and get loan in Canada. Its 100% safe and secured as we have an insider in the Bank.
I need MT103 manual download receiver for billions of Euros.
I will send trial tranche TRN and ACH and if receiver can manually locate the funds in the SWIFT manual download and send us a screenshot the we will sign the contract and send you complete slip.
DTC receiver needed urgently for DTC server work.

contact me on +1-202-683-8708 on whatsapp for more details.