A Investment forum. InvestmentBanter

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Home » InvestmentBanter forum » Investment newsgroups » Investing (general)
Site Map Home Register Authors List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Web Partners

I need receivers for DTC:

Old November 7th 18, 02:58 PM posted to misc.invest.misc
Katika Keth
external usenet poster

Default I need receivers for DTC:

On Saturday, November 3, 2018 at 4:53:51 PM UTC+7, wan wei wrote:
Hello.
For DTC - for the sender 35% and for the receiver 65%, you are on the receiver side.The file - with an attached letter for DTC - from the receiver to the sender - let the receiver read and agree - and I send the contract. In any case, the receiver must agree to the terms in the letter.Without DB Germany.What amount is needed? There are contracts for 100 Bi,there are 950 Bi. For these deals for a refund of 35% without debating. What amount of contract is needed? From which sender?
These are different senders for DTC:
OPERATIV-CONTROLL KFT - 100bi - 950bi - 35% - for a refund.
CREDOINVEST LLC - 900bi - 35% - for a refund.
The receiver selects the sender and the amount of the transaction - and I send the contract.The first tranche of 500 M, then 1 Bi and so on.
The receiver must give an exact schedule for the return, for how long exactly the receiver will be able to return the money to the sender and other participants in the transaction.

The receiver must register the contract in his bank and assign the contract number and transaction code.Another obligatory condition is that the receiver must register investment and commodity contracts of all participants in the transaction in his bank, this means - assign to these contracts - contract number and transaction code.Before funds transfer - registration of the main contract, after the transfer of funds - registration of investment and commodity contracts of all parties to the transaction.

The company (receiver) guarantees the submission of a screenshot of the uploaded funds for the company (sender) within one day.

The sender works only on its own terms - these are contracts and a letter from the receiver - and there were no other documents, no, and there will not be, because these are the conditions of the sender.

The connection between the bank officers of both banks is strictly through the server and there was no other connection, no, and there will not be.

Hello.
For DTC - for the sender 35% and for the receiver 65%, you are on the receiver side.The file - with an attached letter for DTC - from the receiver to the sender - let the receiver read and agree - and I send the contract. In any case, the receiver must agree to the terms in the letter.Without DB Germany.What amount is needed? There are contracts for 100 Bi,there are 950 Bi. For these deals for a refund of 35% without debating. What amount of contract is needed? From which sender?
The receiver selects the sender and the amount of the transaction - and I send the contract.The first tranche of 500 M, then 1 Bi and so on.
The receiver must give an exact schedule for the return, for how long exactly the receiver will be able to return the money to the sender and other participants in the transaction.

The receiver must register the contract in his bank and assign the contract number and transaction code.Another obligatory condition is that the receiver must register investment and commodity contracts of all participants in the transaction in his bank, this means - assign to these contracts - contract number and transaction code.Before funds transfer - registration of the main contract, after the transfer of funds - registration of investment and commodity contracts of all parties to the transaction.

The company (receiver) guarantees the submission of a screenshot of the uploaded funds for the company (sender) within one day.

The sender works only on its own terms - these are contracts and a letter from the receiver - and there were no other documents, no, and there will not be, because these are the conditions of the sender.

The connection between the bank officers of both banks is strictly through the server and there was no other connection, no, and there will not be.

Hello.

Hello.

Let's me see procedure first?