TOP 5 TRADING TIPS OF ALL TIME

Old February 7th 07, 09:05 PM posted to misc.invest.mutual-funds
masterdaytrader

Default TOP 5 TRADING TIPS OF ALL TIME

TOP FIVE TIPS ON TRADING.

DO YOU KNOW WHAT THEY ARE?

DO YOU FOLLOW THEM?

THEY WILL SAY YOU MONEY.

THEY WILL SPARE YOU PAIN.

IF YOU FOLLOW THEM!

VISIT:

www.weeklytrader.co.uk

Old February 7th 07, 09:40 PM posted to misc.invest.mutual-funds
Ed

"masterdaytrader" wrote

TOP FIVE TIPS ON TRADING.

DO YOU KNOW WHAT THEY ARE?

DO YOU FOLLOW THEM?

THEY WILL SAY YOU MONEY.

"you money", there I did it for you.

Old February 7th 07, 10:12 PM posted to misc.invest.mutual-funds
jIM

On Feb 7, 3:40 pm, "Ed" wrote:
"masterdaytrader" wrote

TOP FIVE TIPS ON TRADING.

DO YOU KNOW WHAT THEY ARE?

DO YOU FOLLOW THEM?

THEY WILL SAY YOU MONEY.

"you money", there I did it for you.

1) Buy Low
2) Sell High
3) Rich people give advice
4) Poor people give money
5) takes money to make money

Old February 7th 07, 10:29 PM posted to misc.invest.mutual-funds
David

On Feb 7, 9:12 pm, "jIM" wrote:
On Feb 7, 3:40 pm, "Ed" wrote:

"masterdaytrader" wrote

TOP FIVE TIPS ON TRADING.

DO YOU KNOW WHAT THEY ARE?

DO YOU FOLLOW THEM?

THEY WILL SAY YOU MONEY.

"you money", there I did it for you.

1) Buy Low
2) Sell High
3) Rich people give advice
4) Poor people give money
5) takes money to make money

Here is another set:

1) Buy low- sell high
2) Buy high-Sell higher
3) Sell the losers and let the winners run
4) Buy on the rumour-sell on the news
and a tricky one to finish off with :-)
5) The perfect hedge is short against the box

Explanations of the last one should be sent to me, written on a 10
note, to this address!

There, Mr masterdaytrader, I've given away your secrets and without
even charging.