TSP Strategy Group

Old November 12th 06, 03:40 AM posted to misc.invest.mutual-funds
Sarah

Default TSP Strategy Group

Hi. If you're interested, some friends and I started a
Yahoo Group to increase our TSP returns. It's called
TSP Strategy.

It's free and no one is making money from the group
except whatever they make in their TSP.

Besides discussing TSP investment strategies, the
group also tracks our members' allocations on a
monthly basis. We've been obtaining some very
excellent returns, generally exceeding those of even
the paid services.

If you'd like to check us out, we're at:

Thanks and much success with your TSP...S

Old November 12th 06, 07:15 AM posted to misc.invest.mutual-funds
Gary C

"Sarah" wrote in message
oups.com...

Hi. If you're interested, some friends and I started a
Yahoo Group to increase our TSP returns.

I could get a return on my TSP?
HOLY ****!
Sarah, that's GREAT!!!!

Because, my trisodium phosphate just sits doing nothing!

Old November 22nd 06, 09:31 PM posted to misc.invest.mutual-funds
Sarah

Haha. It's the Thrift Savings Plan...a 401K plan for Federal employees
and for people in the military.... If you're in the TSP, you're welcome
to join our group.
Hopefully, we'll all increase our returns.

On Nov 12, 1:15 am, "Gary C"
wrote:
"Sarah" wrote in ooglegroups.com...

Hi. If you're interested, some friends and I started a
Yahoo Group to increase our TSP returns.I could get a return on my TSP?

Old October 9th 14, 02:09 AM posted to misc.invest.mutual-funds

On Saturday, November 11, 2006 9:40:04 PM UTC-5, Sarah wrote:
Hi. If you're interested, some friends and I started a
Yahoo Group to increase our TSP returns. It's called
TSP Strategy.

It's free and no one is making money from the group
except whatever they make in their TSP.

Besides discussing TSP investment strategies, the
group also tracks our members' allocations on a
monthly basis. We've been obtaining some very
excellent returns, generally exceeding those of even
the paid services.

If you'd like to check us out, we're at:

Thanks and much success with your TSP...S

Thank you for providing a wonderful service. We have developed a service that we believe can greatly benefit members of the Thrift Savings Plan. Please take a look and let us know what you think.

http://www.tspinvesting.com