Fresh Offers

Old April 8th 17, 02:55 AM posted to misc.invest.futures

Default Fresh Offers

We specialize in providing alternative funding such as helping businesses to secure investment or development loan, bank instruments services such as Bank Guarantees (BG’s), Standby Letters of Credit (SBLC), and Medium Term Notes (MTN’s), Bonds, and they are issued by top rated AAA+ European banks mostly.

Our bank instrument can be used in all forms of international projects funding, collateral to seek loan from different banks of choice and can be used to engage into PPP trading. We work directly with issuing bank lease providers, this Instrument can be monetized on your behalf for 100% funding.

Our services includes:

- Loans
- Bank Instruments
- Investments
- Clients Advisory Services
- Monetization of Bank Instruments * Bullet PPPs
- Closed Market Private Placement High Yield Investments
- Private Swiss Trust Programs and Services
- Private International Wealth Management Consultants

Intermediaries/Consultants/Brokers are welcome to bring their clients and cases to our attention and in complete confidence we will work together for the benefits of all parties involve.

For further details contact us with the below information.

Thank you

Mr. Donald Rowe
Email:
Skype ID: rowenald.bglease