Re : : Liberal Liars?

Old July 7th 04, 06:09 AM

Default Re : : Liberal Liars?

For any and all cross-posters...This is what M. Moore has to say about
his so-called LIES.

"For now, please know the following: Every single fact I state in
"Fahrenheit 9/11" is the absolute and irrefutable truth. This movie is
perhaps the most thoroughly researched and vetted documentary of our
time. No fewer than a dozen people, including three teams of lawyers
and the venerable one-time fact-checkers from The New Yorker went
through this movie with a fine-tooth comb so that we can make this
guarantee to you. Do not let anyone say this or that isn't true. If
they say that, they are lying. Let them know that the OPINIONS in the
film are mine, and anyone certainly has a right to disagree with them.
And the questions I pose in the movie, based on these irrefutable
facts, are also mine. And I have a right to ask them. And I will
continue to ask them until they are answered."

Apparently the people calling Moore a liar have not even seen the
movie. CNN reviewers said that they did not have to go see the movie
to know it was full of inaccuracies and lies! (Wow, a psychic Movie
Review!) Apparently those who have seen the movie are not going to
vote for Bush. I wonder why? Are Moore's lies that effective? I think
not. I think the truth is always more effective than lies. And as
Moore said, you can check out his site this week and see every
attribution and reference plainly laid out and check its
accuracy...too bad we can't do that with Bush's Natl. Guard record or
School Records or even driving records! Oh, yeah, forgot those are
National Security Risk issues! (Our National Security is at risk
because of Bush's drug, alcohol and lack of education issues...)

Check out the TRUTH at michaelmoore.com.

Don't let the morons and media-falsifying corporate cronies take YOUR
rights to hear the truth away. Moore's movie out-did Return of the
Jedi, Rocky III and is the most seen and talked about documentary in
the WORLD...get it? THE WORLD!