I do have cash receivers MT103/202 transfers

Old July 4th 16, 04:59 AM posted to misc.invest.misc
James Tham

Default I do have cash receivers MT103/202 transfers

I have the following cash receivers

1. Dubai ICBC - 1B- 5B Per Tranche
2. Hong Kong Citibank - 10m- 50m Per Tranche
3. Singapore SCB 10m- 50m Per Tranche

If you are interested please email with your offers at
Old July 6th 16, 11:43 AM posted to misc.invest.misc

For immediate use:

3 - 5b SPP MT103/202 Barclays, DB and HSBC.
Transaction procedure is provided on reply with at least some verifiable data about receiver.

Discount 13% (Bank 6 /8% ) and 5 - 7% shared by 4 people including yourself
Old April 19th 17, 09:53 AM posted to misc.invest.misc

On Wednesday, July 6, 2016 at 8:43:38 PM UTC+10, Moi wrote:
For immediate use:

3 - 5b SPP MT103/202 Barclays, DB and HSBC.
Transaction procedure is provided on reply with at least some verifiable data about receiver.

Discount 13% (Bank 6 /8% ) and 5 - 7% shared by 4 people including yourself

\

I can receive MT103/202 in Australia. Let me know, you are interested.
Thanks

taken to the cleaners by bent receivers and the like thedarkman UK 5 May 17th 10 03:32 PM
Cash transfers? cerb1162 UK 2 November 4th 09 11:29 AM
Creating a solid financial system for the future, watch your moneymachine, invest with trusted systems, cash is king, cash education system,money matters, cash woes, cash pile, cash investment, smart investing system,cash flow problems, investments f Languagecorps Cambodia Stocks & shares 0 October 29th 08 03:37 PM
cash ISAs that allow transfers in NC[_2_] UK 3 April 24th 07 11:03 AM
Internet Trading Cash Transfers Kalamgish UK stockmarket 1 February 10th 06 04:49 PM