Coop Beddington Centre Calgary - Pervert Attacks

Old October 7th 10, 02:46 AM posted to misc.invest.canada
Merella Assmus

Default Coop Beddington Centre Calgary - Pervert Attacks

PERVERT ATTACKS AT BEDDINGTON COOP CALGARY

I was with my daughter at Beddington Coop on Thursday in the card isle when
some pervert came up to her took off his pants showed her his penis and
started masturbating.

Do they have any security there? If they do than this security is worth
s..t!

Old October 7th 10, 10:18 PM posted to misc.invest.canada
Archie Finger

Thank you for mentioning this Merella, I should have done it earlier, but
similar thing happened to my granddaughter early this summer.
She went their to get a card for her sick grandma, when some pervert
unzipped his pants hiding his penis behind a greeting card only.
I went there to talk to these people and they said that there is not enough
money to buy security camera to placed above that isle.
Their security is busy smoking marijuana behind the store - I have seen it
many times_
We do not shop there anymore.

This is truly disgusting