China hawala

Old June 13th 19, 09:35 AM posted to misc.invest.misc

Default China hawala

On Friday, September 14, 2018 at 12:40:39 PM UTC+4:30, wrote:
Any Chinese investor who want to invest in Zimbabwe we have a solution for you . You don't have to transfer your funds all the way from China to Zimbabwe we can give the equivalent amount in Zimbabwe without doing transfer which will cost you a lot of fees and government taxes. What we do shall we transfer to your account ( USD account) in Zimbabwe and you transfer to our account in China. We also give you a discount of 5% that mean you get extra 5% on the amount you swap with us. Funds get deposits to your bank account instantly. NOTE: We shall transfer first to your account and once you receive the funds you shall then transfer to our account in China. No more hustle . Contact me by my what's app number +14373725590 for more information.