Iran responsible for attack on two tankers: Pompeo

Old June 14th 19, 09:16 AM posted to misc.invest.stocks
Scream

Default Iran responsible for attack on two tankers: Pompeo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dk-R5I5WKbg

But than, Pompeo also said befo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qfrhATD4nM0
'I was the CIA director. We lied, we cheated, we stole. It’s – it was like – we had entire training courses. It reminds you of the glory of the American experiment' - Pompeo

Mr. Pompeo!
Are sure your not lying, cheating?
Old June 14th 19, 03:55 PM posted to misc.invest.stocks
-=Dirtbag

On Friday, June 14, 2019 at 1:16:36 AM UTC-7, Scream wrote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dk-R5I5WKbg

But than, Pompeo also said befo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qfrhATD4nM0
'I was the CIA director. We lied, we cheated, we stole. It’s – it was like – we had entire training courses. It reminds you of the glory of the American experiment' - Pompeo

Mr. Pompeo!
Are sure your not lying, cheating?

Difficult to tell if he is lying or not. When working for Trump it appears that the ability to lie is an asset.
Old June 14th 19, 04:45 PM posted to misc.invest.stocks
Scream

On Friday, June 14, 2019 at 7:55:27 AM UTC-7, -=DirtBag wrote:
On Friday, June 14, 2019 at 1:16:36 AM UTC-7, Scream wrote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dk-R5I5WKbg

But than, Pompeo also said befo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qfrhATD4nM0
'I was the CIA director. We lied, we cheated, we stole. It’s – it was like – we had entire training courses. It reminds you of the glory of the American experiment' - Pompeo

Mr. Pompeo!
Are sure your not lying, cheating?

Difficult to tell if he is lying or not. When working for Trump it appears that the ability to lie is an asset.

Yes, well, within 3 hrs of the attack, he all ready knew Iran did it.
One of the tanker was owned by Japan and the the Japanese president just sit down with the Iranian president to negotiate.
Than why would Iran bomb the Japanese tanker?
https://s7d2.scene7.com/is/image/TWC...Tensions_19510