Boycot Starbucks. for 90 days..

Old April 15th 18, 11:00 PM posted to misc.invest.stocks
-=DirtBag©[_8_]

Default Boycot Starbucks. for 90 days..

Only way to stop discrimination is to ATTACK with your $$. Let another Coffee Shop to get your money for a few months. Time for some subtle action by both whites and blacks. Race discrimination needs to end now. Judge people by their character and not from the color of their skin.
Old April 16th 18, 02:08 PM posted to misc.invest.stocks
unclevito

On 4/15/2018 3:00 PM, -=DirtBag© wrote:
Only way to stop discrimination is to ATTACK with your $$. Let another Coffee Shop to get your money for a few months. Time for some subtle action by both whites and blacks. Race discrimination needs to end now. Judge people by their character and not from the color of their skin.

Only been in a Starbucks about twice in my life. Overpriced coffee,
besides, coffee I make in my kitchen tastes better.
Old April 16th 18, 02:23 PM posted to misc.invest.stocks
-=DirtBag©[_8_]

On Monday, April 16, 2018 at 6:08:09 AM UTC-7, unclevito wrote:
On 4/15/2018 3:00 PM, -=DirtBag© wrote:
Only way to stop discrimination is to ATTACK with your $$. Let another Coffee Shop to get your money for a few months. Time for some subtle action by both whites and blacks. Race discrimination needs to end now. Judge people by their character and not from the color of their skin.

Only been in a Starbucks about twice in my life. Overpriced coffee,
besides, coffee I make in my kitchen tastes better.

Agreed. Starbucks is over priced HOT water.. But it is a nice place to meet and chat with a friend.
Old April 16th 18, 02:39 PM posted to misc.invest.stocks
DraggonFodder

On Sunday, April 15, 2018 at 6:00:53 PM UTC-4, -=DirtBag© wrote:
Only way to stop discrimination is to ATTACK with your $$. Let another Coffee Shop to get your money for a few months. Time for some subtle action by both whites and blacks. Race discrimination needs to end now. Judge people by their character and not from the color of their skin.

Hey DB, you do know that Sbucks is a super liberal institution. So the left has started eating their own..?? I am sure they would have asked white folks to leave if they were loitering like these guys were.

DraggonFodder
I wonder if you even read your own posts... Maybe I'll cut and paste them into a book. Everyone needs a good laugh.. my stocks are up... hope yours are also.
Old April 16th 18, 03:07 PM posted to misc.invest.stocks
-=DirtBag©[_8_]

I think the manager of that Starbux was totally wrong and he will likely be canned for is decision. Those two black men ought to sue the **** out of the company.. We are a multi-cultural and mixed race /colored society and there is NO room for prejudice.. Please do save my posts. You would honor me in doing so.
Old April 16th 18, 03:15 PM posted to misc.invest.stocks
unclevito

On 4/16/2018 6:23 AM, -=DirtBag© wrote:
On Monday, April 16, 2018 at 6:08:09 AM UTC-7, unclevito wrote:
On 4/15/2018 3:00 PM, -=DirtBag© wrote:
Only way to stop discrimination is to ATTACK with your $$. Let another Coffee Shop to get your money for a few months. Time for some subtle action by both whites and blacks. Race discrimination needs to end now. Judge people by their character and not from the color of their skin.

Only been in a Starbucks about twice in my life. Overpriced coffee,
besides, coffee I make in my kitchen tastes better.

Agreed. Starbucks is over priced HOT water.. But it is a nice place to meet and chat with a friend.

Around the central coast you find a beer pub.
Old April 16th 18, 06:40 PM posted to misc.invest.stocks
-=DirtBag©[_8_]

On Monday, April 16, 2018 at 7:15:40 AM UTC-7, unclevito wrote:
On 4/16/2018 6:23 AM, -=DirtBag© wrote:
On Monday, April 16, 2018 at 6:08:09 AM UTC-7, unclevito wrote:
On 4/15/2018 3:00 PM, -=DirtBag© wrote:
Only way to stop discrimination is to ATTACK with your $$. Let another Coffee Shop to get your money for a few months. Time for some subtle action by both whites and blacks. Race discrimination needs to end now. Judge people by their character and not from the color of their skin.

Only been in a Starbucks about twice in my life. Overpriced coffee,
besides, coffee I make in my kitchen tastes better.

Agreed. Starbucks is over priced HOT water.. But it is a nice place to meet and chat with a friend.

Around the central coast you find a beer pub.

Yes LOTS of small in house breweries making some pretty good beers nowadays..
My personal favorite is Russian River Brewery. But there are many good ones..
Old April 17th 18, 09:37 PM posted to misc.invest.stocks
-=DirtBag©[_8_]

On Monday, April 16, 2018 at 6:39:21 AM UTC-7, DraggonFodder wrote:
On Sunday, April 15, 2018 at 6:00:53 PM UTC-4, -=DirtBag© wrote:
Only way to stop discrimination is to ATTACK with your $$. Let another Coffee Shop to get your money for a few months. Time for some subtle action by both whites and blacks. Race discrimination needs to end now. Judge people by their character and not from the color of their skin.

Hey DB, you do know that Sbucks is a super liberal institution. So the left has started eating their own..?? I am sure they would have asked white folks to leave if they were loitering like these guys were.

DraggonFodder
I wonder if you even read your own posts... Maybe I'll cut and paste them into a book. Everyone needs a good laugh.. my stocks are up... hope yours are also.

Glad your enjoying the chest-thumping old timer.. Happy to amuse you with my charming wit. Feel free in using my material yourself as it appears you haven't much of a sense of humor. I guess being a lifetime Government Employee you have had more than your share of laughs..

GWB in flight suit claiming "MISSION ACCOMPLISHED" was certainly a good one.
Old April 17th 18, 09:47 PM posted to misc.invest.stocks
-=DirtBag©[_8_]

On Monday, April 16, 2018 at 6:39:21 AM UTC-7, DraggonFodder wrote:

my stocks are up... hope yours are also.

Why Yes. My stocks are doing quite well. You might say I am on a roll.

fwiw: I was saddened watching the Starbucks deal go down. I hope the two men effected by this are richly compensated by Starbucks lack of respect.

-Dirt

Old April 17th 18, 09:54 PM posted to misc.invest.stocks
-=DirtBag©[_8_]

On Monday, April 16, 2018 at 7:15:40 AM UTC-7, unclevito wrote:
On 4/16/2018 6:23 AM, -=DirtBag© wrote:
On Monday, April 16, 2018 at 6:08:09 AM UTC-7, unclevito wrote:
On 4/15/2018 3:00 PM, -=DirtBag© wrote:
Only way to stop discrimination is to ATTACK with your $$. Let another Coffee Shop to get your money for a few months. Time for some subtle action by both whites and blacks. Race discrimination needs to end now. Judge people by their character and not from the color of their skin.

Only been in a Starbucks about twice in my life. Overpriced coffee,
besides, coffee I make in my kitchen tastes better.

Agreed. Starbucks is over priced HOT water.. But it is a nice place to meet and chat with a friend.

Around the central coast you find a beer pub.

I learned that the Alcohol % in some of these beer pubs is much higher than what I drink at home. Who would have thought you needed a designated driver for a 2-beers?