Fresh Cut BG, SBLC and MTN which are specifically for lease

Old September 12th 18, 01:06 PM posted to misc.invest.misc

Default Fresh Cut BG, SBLC and MTN which are specifically for lease

We are direct providers of Fresh Cut BG, SBLC and MTN which are specifically for lease, our

bank instrument can be engage in PPP Trading, Discounting, signature project (s) such as

Aviation, Agriculture, Petroleum, Telecommunication, construction of Dams, Bridges, Real

Estate and all kind of projects. We do not have any broker chain in our offer or get

involved in chauffer driven offers.
We deliver with time and precision as sethforth in the agreement. Our terms and Conditions

are reasonable, below is our instrument description.
The procedure is very simple; the instrument will be reserved on euro clear to be verified

by your bank, after verification an arrangement will be made for necessary bank documents

and stock testing expenses, the cost of the Bank Guarantee will be paid after the delivery

of the MT760,
DESCRIPTION OF INSTRUMENTS:
1. Instrument: Bank Guarantee (BG/SBLC) (Appendix A)
2. Total Face Value: Eur 5M MIN and Eur 10B MAX (Ten Billion USD).
3. Issuing Bank: HSBC Bank London, Credit Suisse and Deutsche Bank Frankfurt.
4. Age: One Year, One Month
5. Leasing Price: 6% of Face Value plus 2% commission fees to brokers.
6. Delivery: Bank to Bank swift.
7. Payment: MT-103 or MT760
8. Hard Copy: Bonded Courier within 7 banking days.
We are ready to close leasing with any interested client in few banking days, if interested

do not hesitate to contact me direct.
Regards,
Harry

We Offer Lease and Purchase BG,SBLC AND MTN