FINANCIAL INSTRUMENT LEASING : BG,SBLC,LC,MTN

Old October 3rd 18, 01:20 PM posted to misc.invest.futures

Default FINANCIAL INSTRUMENT LEASING : BG,SBLC,LC,MTN

We specialized in Bank Guarantee {BG}, Standby Letter of Credit {SBLC}, Medium Term Notes {MTN}, Confirmable Bank Draft {CBD} as well as other financial instruments issued from AAA Rated bank such as HSBC Bank Hong Kong, HSBC Bank London, Deutsche Bank AG Frankfurt, Barclays Bank , Standard Chartered Bank and others on lease at the lowest available rates depending on the face value of the instrument needed.

We deliver with time and precision as sethforth in the agreement. Our terms and Conditions are reasonable, below is our instrument description.

The procedure is very simple; the instrument will be reserved on euro clear to be verified by your bank, after verification an arrangement will be made for necessary bank documents and stock testing expenses, the cost of the Bank Guarantee will be paid after the delivery of the MT760.

DESCRIPTION OF INSTRUMENT:
Instrument: Bank Guarantee (BG/SBLC).
Total Face Value: Minimum of 1M Eur/USD (One Million Eur/USD) to Maximum of 5B Euro/USD(Five Billion Eur/USD).
Issuing Bank: HSBC London, Barclays Bank, Deutsche Bank Frankfurt, Hong Kong, Any AA rated Bank in Europe or any Top 25 WEB.
Age: One Year, One Day
Leasing Price: 6% of Face Value plus 2% commission fees to brokers.
Delivery: Bank to Bank SWIFT.
Payment: MT-760.
Hard Copy: Bonded Courier within 7 banking days.

All relevant business information will be provided upon request plus our terms and
procedures.

Email:

Name:Ashraf Billy