Electric Mercedes opens German assault on Tesla

Old October 10th 18, 11:27 PM posted to misc.invest.stocks
-=DirtBag*

Default Electric Mercedes opens German assault on Tesla

On 2018-09-03 11:10 AM, -=DirtBag* wrote:
I have not wrapped my head around owning a electric car
yet. Gasoline is just so convenient.

I'm in a small 60's era apartment so I have no place
to plug in. I Currently drive a Prius C, and my previous
car was a Civic hybrid. The gas savings more than covered
the premium on the Civic, and the Prius gets even better
mileage (technology improved over the 13 years).

Perhaps you should consider a plug-in hybrid,
gas is convenient when you need it, but most of
your in-town driving can be handled by home charging
which likely will be even more convenient than gas.
One of the guys in my office bought a Pruis Prime
(plug-in hybrid) and has been very happy with it.

Of course, first of all you probably should run
you current car as long as you can. That assumes
it is not some over sized gas-guzzler.

I first 'Uber'd' this last weekend.

They arrived within 5 min (closer to 3 min). One had a newer Pruis with Gas/Electric.. I believe he said. It was very nice.
Old October 11th 18, 03:07 PM posted to misc.invest.stocks
-=DirtBag*

On Monday, September 3, 2018 at 6:44:46 AM UTC-7, Scream wrote:
https://www.reuters.com/article/us-t...-idUSKCN1LJ17Y

Rival forecaster LMC Automotive agrees, predicting a steady decline in Tesla’s share of an exploding electric-car market over the next decade, from today’s 12.3 percent to 2.8 percent, even as its absolute sales continue to rise.

Yes my ex-wife and chief tormentor drives a Lexus electric/gas combo car and she drives out from Texas to torment me.. SO I know it works well. She owned a Toyota Highlander with electric/gas before the Lexus. Personally I have NEVER driven an electric car.