"MORE than 60 per cent of Canberrans regularly have sleepless nights"

Old November 24th 12, 08:10 PM posted to aus.politics,aus.media-watch,aus.invest
ALP Fomenting Debt

Default "MORE than 60 per cent of Canberrans regularly have sleepless nights"

http://www.canberratimes.com.au/act-...124-2a0q6.html

Maybe it's 'cos they sleep on the job all day long?

They should migrate to the real world, e.g. The Pilbara and after doing
an honest day's work they won't have any problem sleeping.

*And* Swannie might achieve that elusive surplus
*And* he might balance the budget
*And* we won't need to import mineworkers
*And* we won't need to build any new infrastructure

Labor morons

--
Gillard...
"I don't, I don't think I knew that at the time, where the source of

Shorten, commenting on the 'slush fund'...
"That account was unauthorised by the union and it was an inappropriate
account ... as far as I can tell"

Paul Howes...
"Labor has an obligation to stop extremists who threaten our democracy"

Tanner...
"When I joined the Labor Party people joined Labor to change the world.
Now they join Labor to run the world".

How much new law is there every year?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lePrBUHihKI