Buy BZQ

Old May 18th 17, 06:20 PM posted to misc.invest.stocks
unclevito

Default Buy BZQ

Triple bear ETF on Brazil. You have time to get in. Brazil market is
halted.
Old May 18th 17, 07:02 PM posted to misc.invest.stocks
-=DirtBag[_9_]

On Thursday, May 18, 2017 at 10:20:07 AM UTC-7, unclevito wrote:
Triple bear ETF on Brazil. You have time to get in. Brazil market is
halted.

EWZ is another... I have no idea whats going on.. Whats the poop?
Old May 19th 17, 01:17 AM posted to misc.invest.stocks
unclevito

On 5/18/2017 11:02 AM, -=DirtBag wrote:
On Thursday, May 18, 2017 at 10:20:07 AM UTC-7, unclevito wrote:
Triple bear ETF on Brazil. You have time to get in. Brazil market is
halted.

EWZ is another... I have no idea whats going on.. Whats the poop?

Want Brazilian president to resign or be impeached. Some impropriety.
http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-0...e-nothing-hide
Old May 19th 17, 01:33 PM posted to misc.invest.stocks
-=DirtBag[_9_]

On Thursday, May 18, 2017 at 5:17:54 PM UTC-7, unclevito wrote:
On 5/18/2017 11:02 AM, -=DirtBag wrote:
On Thursday, May 18, 2017 at 10:20:07 AM UTC-7, unclevito wrote:
Triple bear ETF on Brazil. You have time to get in. Brazil market is
halted.

EWZ is another... I have no idea whats going on.. Whats the poop?

Want Brazilian president to resign or be impeached. Some impropriety.
http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-0...e-nothing-hide

Seems Brazilian politics and USA are on a similar path when it comes to Presidents.
Old May 19th 17, 03:43 PM posted to misc.invest.stocks
-=DirtBag[_9_]

On Thursday, May 18, 2017 at 5:17:54 PM UTC-7, unclevito wrote:
On 5/18/2017 11:02 AM, -=DirtBag wrote:
On Thursday, May 18, 2017 at 10:20:07 AM UTC-7, unclevito wrote:
Triple bear ETF on Brazil. You have time to get in. Brazil market is
halted.

EWZ is another... I have no idea whats going on.. Whats the poop?

Want Brazilian president to resign or be impeached. Some impropriety.
http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-0...e-nothing-hide

It was a good opportunity.. for a few hours. Fortunately I missed it. I would have been on the back side of the trade today. Is Trump loosing his grip? Seems that there is a growing wave of negativity being directed at his ability to lead.
Old May 19th 17, 06:01 PM posted to misc.invest.stocks
unclevito

On 5/19/2017 7:43 AM, -=DirtBag wrote:
On Thursday, May 18, 2017 at 5:17:54 PM UTC-7, unclevito wrote:
On 5/18/2017 11:02 AM, -=DirtBag wrote:
On Thursday, May 18, 2017 at 10:20:07 AM UTC-7, unclevito wrote:
Triple bear ETF on Brazil. You have time to get in. Brazil market is
halted.

EWZ is another... I have no idea whats going on.. Whats the poop?

Want Brazilian president to resign or be impeached. Some impropriety.
http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-0...e-nothing-hide

It was a good opportunity.. for a few hours. Fortunately I missed it. I would have been on the back side of the trade today. Is Trump loosing his grip? Seems that there is a growing wave of negativity being directed at his ability to lead.

Better news on Trump today.

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-0...troys-media-na

Do not know why BZQ did not follow thru today. Hmmmm???
Old May 20th 17, 12:13 AM posted to misc.invest.stocks
-=DirtBag[_9_]

On Friday, May 19, 2017 at 10:01:12 AM UTC-7, unclevito wrote:
[...]

Every time I go to ZeroHedge I get a rash..
Old May 20th 17, 12:16 AM posted to misc.invest.stocks
-=DirtBag[_9_]

[...]

Might be time to go to the sidelines.. ?? I'd hate to do that. BUT might be the play. I don't know. What do you think?
Old May 20th 17, 01:00 AM posted to misc.invest.stocks
unclevito

On 5/19/2017 4:16 PM, -=DirtBag wrote:
[...]

In my day trading account, almost all my plays are hedged with PUTs.
My loss is always limited.

In my big boy retirement portfolio, I have been lightening up for the
past 5 years. Like 10% stocks (mutual funds), 40% bonds, and the rest
in cash. Have some gold coins and rifles/ammo, too.
Old Yesterday, 12:35 AM posted to misc.invest.stocks
-=DirtBag[_9_]

On Friday, May 19, 2017 at 5:00:28 PM UTC-7, unclevito wrote:
[...]

Really an uncertain time. I a getting 11% return lending on raw land. 50% LTV.