Forex Megadroid - Scam - Or Does it Work?

Old November 21st 09, 07:05 PM posted to misc.invest.mutual-funds
Gregory Wright

Default Forex Megadroid - Scam - Or Does it Work?

"Is the Forex Megadroid software a scam?" "Does Forex Megadroid really
work?" "Has anyone made money with it?"
If you're looking for a profitable automated Forex trading system and
are considering the Forex Megadroid robot then these are probably some
of the questions which are now on your mind. Before you spend your
hard earned dollars on this software, you want to know if it's really
worth the money. And I don't blame you - retail online Forex trading,
lucrative as it may have been to many small traders, has seen it's
share of scam-mers and fraudsters so one can never be too careful when
analyzing a Forex trading system, especially a new one like Forex
Megadroid.
To be honest, the Megadroid software left me really skeptical at
first. Its back test results graph simply looked too good to be true,
on top of that the test included data from the last 10 years (since
1999), all the while showing the same consistent profitability, month
after month...
So I asked myslef the same question...is Forex Megadroid a scam?
I decied to start from the beginning: who developed the Forex
Megadroid software? What type of analysis system does it use?
The developers of the Forex Megadroid system, Albert Perrie and John
Grace describe themselves as professional traders with almost 40 years
of combined experience and also as the inventors of RCTPA, the latest
Forex trading analysis methodology which relies heavily on AI -
Artificial Intelligence. RCTPA is an acronym for "Reverse Correlated
Time and Price Analysis".
About the Forex Megadroid Software
As I pointed earlier, looking at the Forex Megadroid results I was
really skeptical in the beginning...
However, my own backtest analysis yielded more or less the same
results (minor differences, as I used historical data provided by a
different broker and there are always some minor differences in the
brokers quotes)... This made me curious...
Upon analyzing the results of historical trading I began to realize
that the Forex Megadroid system manages to always (well, almost always
- no system is perfect!) trade in the direction of the short term
trend!
How was that possible? Just as the developers explain in the manual
and in one of their video interviews, utilizing the power of the new
AI technology based on the RCTPA method, the robot was able to
"predict" short-term price moves with an such high accuracy and
execute those orders with very high probability of success!
Obviously, it is a lot more likely for a trader to close their trades
profitably than if trading manually. However, the software must be
used correctly and that's where many people can go wrong and end up
thinking that the product is a scam!
Here's a few simple tips which will help you get the most out your
purchase should you decide to give Forex Megadroid a try.

No Forex trading software is perfect and Forex Megadroid is no
exception. It can not and will not win all the time. Look on the
bright side - no human trader is perfect either! What Forex Megardoid
can do, however, is provide you with a consistent and adaptable AI-
based strategy and this should increase your chances of success
significantly.
Smart as it may be, Forex Megadroid will not be able to account for
global economic events so it is best not to use the robot during heavy-
impact economic announcements, such as for example the Non-Farm
Payroll report, Consumer Price Index, Consumer Confidence index and
other major news announcements. This of course can not be a reason to
declare that "Forex Megadroid is a Scam" (although some people, I am
sure, will do just that).
As was mentioned earlier the system can analyze and correctly
determine short term trends in the market. This however does not
relieve the trader from certain responsibilities, and most
importantly, simply using common sense. For example: Do not trade
against the daily trend and, as pointed above - during high-impact
economic announcements. A quick glance at the charts will show you
whether it is ok to let the robot trade or it's better to wait out an
unfavorable situation.

Top Traders NEVER Try to Predict the Market - They Only Manage Risk -
http://zjaxxe.key.to/

What is a Forex SCAM? truth-b-told Futures 0 September 17th 07 03:23 AM
WORK! WORK! WORK! WORK! WORK! WORK! WORK! WORK FOR Weary Geriatric FTA "Household Debt" John Howard PM (Pathetic Morbidity) [email protected] Australia 0 June 23rd 07 12:00 AM
Work From Home!Earn $300-$1200 or more per day,it's not scam! Andrew Stocks & shares 0 November 3rd 05 06:53 AM
Scam - how does it work? Booooper UK 2 December 2nd 04 07:37 AM
FOREX-TREND.NET - SCAM Kevin Investing (general) 0 March 19th 04 01:58 PM