Attention Day Traders! Stack Trade Indicators Simple and Amazing!

Old September 24th 09, 04:36 PM posted to misc.invest.mutual-funds
jptracing26

Default Attention Day Traders! Stack Trade Indicators Simple and Amazing!

We have combined our years of experience in the stock market and years
of computer programming ability to created Stack Trade Indicators! Our
indicators are simple to follow, available on several charting
platforms, we offers live support during market hours, webinars, and
more importantly our indicators are affordable!

Stack Trade has 5 separate indicators that can be used in several
different combinations. This allows our members to use different trade
set-up depending on what the market conditions are on a particular
day. Our indicators are available on the following charting platforms.
eSignal – www.eSignal.com, Trade Station - www.TradeStation.com, Ninja
Trader - www.ninjatrader.com, Sierra Charts - www.sierrachart.com.

At Stack Trade we have training videos to help our members
understanding how Stack Trade indicators work, display recent market
trends, and to show our clients new trading strategies with the
overall goal of being more profitable every day.

FREE OFFER – Get our “Members Only” Price Action video for FREE. This
video will show you how using just two indicators we were able to
provide over 12 winning trades over the course of one day of trading.
Just e-mail with the subject line “Price
Action” and you will receive this video for free!

Stack Trade offers live market support; get the answers you need when
you need them… when you’re trading! Our professionals are ready to
teach you entry/exit points, answer your questions during trading
hours and help you to maximize your profits by using Stack Trade
Indicators.

Stack Trade has different purchase option from a one month lease to
lifetime membership. Our prices are very competitive and will pay for
themselves within the first few days of trading. Our prices are
available at
http://www.stacktrade.com/services.html.

Take some time to look over our result on our website
http://www.stacktrade.com/dailyRecap_TS1.htm. We post daily results
for our T1 andT5 trade set-ups both Winners and Losers. With over a
year worth of results you can get a better understanding just how
profitable Stack Trade can be for you!

Thanks

Stack Trade

www.stacktrade.com