Enjoy the experience of give and receive much more than you expect

Old November 1st 09, 06:09 PM posted to misc.invest.mutual-funds
Guillermo1

Default Enjoy the experience of give and receive much more than you expect

"Give and receive, measure, pressed down, shaken and brimming receive,
because with the same measure that we measure will be measured" (Luke
6: 38)
Connecting all is a group of people with the same beliefs that we
share the wealth through join and give to others unconditionally. This
process enriches all participants. Our purpose for existence is to
connect, strengthen, enrich, awakening, polish and encourage the power
of each individual through the give unconditionally. The promise and
the principle is found in Luke 6:38:
"Give, and ye shall receive, measure, pressed down, shaken and you
shall overflowing into your lap. For with the measure you use, be
measured to you again."

Connecting Us All connecting all is the opportunity to experience the
joy of giving without expecting anything in return, only God's promise
in his word is not in vain, because when we give it just for us back
in a very overflowing, and this promise is fulfilled in every way:
give her a smile and receive many smiles, gifts and love, receive
love, we'll give away property and assets, everything is returned in
this life ... what is sown is harvested ... we want to change the
lives of others then let's do it together ... and this was born
Connecting Us All and for that I am doing to get this invitation,
because only this way you can have this blessed experience.
What is it? For just $ 50 dollars to give the computer who you say and
do pay a membership fee of $ 16 dollars, have all faith in the world
without you least expect who knows return multiplied by four or five
that alone will tell the extent you give.
You can join and you have to make any payments at this time if they
want, when you decide that you will actively participate, rather you
can get much help loading and you may win.
Join me in this philosophy, risk GIVE AND RECEIVE lot more than you
imagine ... if you want them ... Show me your only names and email
that you will use for your subscription ... my mail:
... God bless you and your whole family .... And
you know that? You deserve this gift ... God does reach out your hand
now ... do not waste it ....

Luis Guillermo Ruiz Tafur
Guillermo2