Ok. Who really KILLED Jeff Epstein?

Old August 14th 19, 04:18 PM posted to misc.invest.stocks
-=Dirtbag

Default Ok. Who really KILLED Jeff Epstein?

On Saturday, August 10, 2019 at 1:11:03 PM UTC-7, uncle_vito wrote:
On Saturday, August 10, 2019 at 12:32:26 PM UTC-7, -=DirtBag wrote:
Interesting how Jeff Epstein just committed suicide... How Convenient for some Big Names.

There were ex-presidents and current presidents and Big Name Lawyers and on and on. Even several women named as players in this sex-deviant playground.

Jeffery was NOT on suicide watch. How did he hang himself? Seems more likely he was murdered to me.

I was getting internet cut outs and phoned them and began screaming. They had a guy out the next day. Corrosion in connectors. Crappy house wiring. Got it working good again. Lately trucks have been replacing cable equipment on poles and in the ground. Likely to latest model.

Yes it is frustrating when anything goes out. TV especially. The house gets all quiet and your brain hasn't anythign to process/chew on.. I bet your screaming really impressed them! I don't scream at them. I just ask how long in my (not again) voice. They know that HUNDREDS of people are like pensive and lonely without that TV. lol! TV ownes us. Think about it.