Highly Experienced Title Co in Florida for Short Sales, Reverse Mortgages, Comm, Residential

Old July 13th 07, 06:27 PM posted to misc.invest.real-estate

Default Highly Experienced Title Co in Florida for Short Sales, Reverse Mortgages, Comm, Residential

Transacting Real Estate in Florida?

We are a highly experienced title company with a very experienced
staff since 1974 and the "Oldest" Title company in Safety Harbor
Florida. We service the entire state of Florida,

866-725-1587 toll-free

NEED A HIGHLY EXPERIENCED FLORIDA TITLE COMPANY that is:

EXPERT in Short Sales?
EXPERT in Govt Reverse Mortgages?
EXPERT in Commercial Closings?
Residential - piece of cake!

ENJOY A "FREE" $50 GIFT CERTIFICATE WITH YOUR 1ST TITLE CONTRACT W/
US !!!

Not all title companies have the expertise and experience when it
comes to:
1. Short Sales closings and negotiation
2. Govt Reverse Mortgage closings
3. Commercial Closings

Expertise since 1974 that:
1. Analyzes underwriting requirements.
2. Reduction of underwriting requirements.
3. Reduction of underwriting stipulations.
4. Super Fast Closings and turn around time.
5. Low Closing Costs
6. Low Closing Fees
7. 1st title contract = "Free" $50 certificate

You would be extremely impressed with our services, low costs & low
fee schedule, super fast turn around time on closing, bi-lingual
signers and mobile notaries. Excellent in commercial closing as well
as residential closings including Reverse Mortgages and Short-Sales.

Have a "FREE" Lunch/Dinner or "Free" Round of Golf on us!

BENEFITS OF ONLINE TITLE, Inc.
Low, Low closing costs
Low, Low fees
Excellent Primary Title Insurance underwriter - Chicago Title
Outstanding Past track record.
In-depth commercial knowledge.
Extremely knowledgeable title staff - since 1974
Analyzes underwriting requirements.
Reduction of underwriting requirements.
Reduction of underwriting stipulations.
Super Fast Closings and turn around time.
Dual Closings.
Creative Closings.
Creative Purchases.
Bi-Lingual Signers.
Mobile Signers.
Extra incentives & Bonuses
Servicing the entire state of Florida

===================================
SEARCH FEE $ 75 and up
CLOSING FEE $ 100 and up
SIMULTANEOUS ISSUE FEE $ 25
ENDORSEMENTS $ 35 and up
===================================

Submit your 1st TITLE ORDER with us and receive a "FREE" gift
certificate for lunch, dinner, golf, shopping, etc. !!!!

Just include the coupon below with your order and we will do the rest.
We are looking forward to working with you in the future.

$50.00 Gift Certificate
Choose One
Chili's __ Olive Garden __ Outback Steak House __ Bonefish
or Home Depot __ Super Wal-Mart __ AMC movie Tickets
Round of Golf for 2 __ (golf course of your choice)
(up to $50 max.)

** If your favorite restaurant, Department Store is not on the coupon,
please tell us. We would be happy to provide our gift certificate to
your favorite place.

OnLine Title Services Inc
132 10th Ave N. Suite 102
Safety Harbor, FL 34695

Toll Free 866-725-1587
Fax 866-725-1491

If you have any questions about our services, and products, please
contact us at
or

D. Michaels
Marketing Director