Interactive Brokers

Old September 13th 03, 05:40 AM
Parkyboy

Default Interactive Brokers

I wanted to offer a quick endorsement for IB.

This is, to my knowledge, the lowest cost brokerage available in
Canada. $.01 cent per share for US listed stocks. They've recently
begun executing trades for Canadian-listed securities at $.02 per
share, $2 minimum commission. $1 per contract for US-listed options.
I've been using IB for close to a year with no mishaps. Their trading
interface (TWS) takes some getting used to but gives exceedingly fast
fills. They offer a real time data stream (you need to generate at
least $10 / mo in commissions to avoid market data fees) and
intelligent order routing.

Their Canadian website is at

http://www.interactivebrokers.ca

No, I don't work there. Just a pleased customer

Happy trading,

Parky

Brokers for US stocks Cliff Bott Australia 4 November 6th 04 06:50 AM
Brokers for US stocks Cliff Bott Australia 0 November 5th 04 06:04 PM
Mortgage brokers Jason Smith Australia 0 July 8th 04 02:49 PM
Interactive Brokers Parkyboy Canada 14 September 20th 03 09:01 PM
Comsec brokerage change cockup cyclone Australia 22 July 27th 03 01:42 PM