advise please on investment loan

Old October 25th 03, 06:04 PM

Default advise please on investment loan

I'd like to kick start an investment plan by a bank loan.

My thoughts is to invest the loan in such a way so that it pays
for it self. Is this a good idea or bad ? is it possible to do ?

Any ideas would be appreciated.

Chohen

Old October 26th 03, 01:31 AM
Blu Cava

wrote in message
I'd like to kick start an investment plan by a bank loan.

My thoughts is to invest the loan in such a way so that it pays
for it self. Is this a good idea or bad ? is it possible to do ?

Any ideas would be appreciated.

Honestly that is a mistake in my opinion. Investing the loan money,
especially in the stock market is quite a mistake. Number one, to make
enough money to pay for the loan itself, you would need to be VERY VERY
seasoned investor. Of course it all depends on the Interest rate you are
getting the loan itself, but honestly, you don't strike me as someone who
will have the time needed to learn and follow your investments. Such an
investor should only invest the money they can AFFORD to lose. Meaning, if
you lose it, it will not make any difference in your goal. Say if you have
saved about 50K for example, and you decide to invest 10K, that is fine I
suppose, as in case you lose them, you still have 80% of your savings left
over. You know what I mean?

I would never recommend taking out a loan and invest it ANYWHERE. CDs right
now are not paying enough dividend to actually help you pay for the loan.

That is just my opinion and I hope you do find it helpful,

Blu
http://www.blucava.com/

Chohen

Old October 26th 03, 05:05 AM
Blu Cava

"JBoatcapt" wrote in message
"Blu Cava" wrote..

Thank you. I wasn't aware CDs even paid a "dividend". You have now joined

the
other ****ed up posters in this NG..real problem is..you represent

yourself as
some sort of authority telling new posters how to invest their money with

your
bull**** blucava.com site along with m.i.s.posts..perhaps you should talk

our resident shrink, Dr. Tormento..

From
www.dictionary.com

DIVIDEND:
1.. Mathematics. A quantity to be divided.
a..
1.. A share of profits received by a stockholder or by a policyholder in a
mutual insurance society.
2.. A payment pro rata to a creditor of a person adjudged bankrupt.
a..
1.. A share of a surplus; a bonus.
2.. An unexpected gain, benefit, or advantage.
The complete list can be viewed at the following URL

http://dictionary.reference.com/search?q=dividend

Well the word "dividend" does NOT necessarily mean the same as what we
reffer to on the Stocks.. CDs pay an appreciation value, or an Interest rate
which by definition can be construed as "dividend" as well.... Maybe you
should actually read on some English words and their meanings, before
assuming everything what you think you know

Maybe you SHOULD get some sleep.. or maybe even the recent talk about
Carolyn and the other poster were discussing and AUSOUND's suggestion that
they get a room, or take a cold shower.. Maybe that advice should have been
directed to you as well..

Hey, maybe you do think Blucava.com website is bull****.. Who cares.. At
least I make the profits.. and I POST my trades live, while they are opened.
So everyone can see them.. At least I got nothing to hide.. Unlike you, and
A LOT OF others just say.. YEAH I MADE 10%, 20%, 50%.. and so forth.. But
they never say that they entered the position at the TIME they did, but only
after they have "closed" their position..

Blu
http://www.blucava.com/

co jones