Who is funding Avenatti

Old May 15th 18, 07:23 PM posted to misc.invest.stocks
unclevito

Default Who is funding Avenatti

On 5/14/2018 8:02 AM, -=DirtBag© wrote:
On Saturday, May 12, 2018 at 5:34:02 PM UTC-7, unclevito wrote:
On 5/12/2018 4:39 PM, -=DirtBag© wrote:
On Thursday, May 10, 2018 at 5:47:56 PM UTC-7, unclevito wrote:
This clown is gone.

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-...n-past-catches

Looks to me both Avenatti and Mueller are both going strong.. It is the Tramp who is looking stupid. The Dr.'s Fitness letter was a hoot.. Trump lies day in and day out. He is a walking contradiction. Now we have Giuliani being a clown.. not to mention Cohen, who is walking felony. Yea Good ol Trumpy is going to give us a interesting show.

Trump will NEVER finish his term. Crash and Burn....

Looks like Cohen is in trouble for influence peddling. Mueller is in
trouble for going beyond his mandate. I se nothing that Trump has done
wrong. ATT paid $600 for "influence" and all Trump gave them was NO
Time Warner merger and ATT got a questioning by Mueller. What
influence. Hahaha.

Oh Vito you are soooooo wrong.. Check this out:

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry...b00d7e4c1bb77e

Bribe TIME.. They have Cohen leading them to MANY of the Pay to Play people.

Hufpo is garbage.
Old May 16th 18, 10:35 PM posted to misc.invest.stocks
-=DirtBag©[_8_]

On Tuesday, May 15, 2018 at 11:23:32 AM UTC-7, unclevito wrote:
[...]

You mean like Zeroooooo Hedge? Gotcha.
Old May 16th 18, 10:47 PM posted to misc.invest.stocks
-=DirtBag©[_8_]

[...]

Like a magician there is ALWAYS more to it.. I would wait until Mueller and Fat Lady starts singing before you get too puffed up.. My position has not changed.

Seems Don Tramp Jr. can't recall much of his Russian meetings. Same with several others who's memories seem to be fuzzy. This is what a hard ass prosecutor is good for repairing.. or incarcerating. Thing is Trump is telling all these minions not to worry as HE can pardon them.
Old May 17th 18, 02:44 PM posted to misc.invest.stocks
-=DirtBag©[_8_]

On Thursday, May 10, 2018 at 5:47:56 PM UTC-7, unclevito wrote:
This clown is gone.

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-...n-past-catches

You must have Dreamed this.. Or wished you had.. Because I cant find ANYTHING but a bunch of loud mouth ****sertive's grousing and stamping their feet like idiots with their shoes on fire.. Avenatti has boinked the Donald good and has shown the world what a lying Turd he REALLY is... .

You need't shine the Dollar up for me. I like the old patina on my silver

-Dirt
Old May 22nd 18, 03:13 PM posted to misc.invest.stocks
-=DirtBag©[_8_]

On Thursday, May 10, 2018 at 5:47:56 PM UTC-7, unclevito wrote:
This clown is gone.

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-...n-past-catches

How is this prognostication working out for ya!

Tramp is going DOWN like **** into the sewer...
Old May 22nd 18, 03:13 PM posted to misc.invest.stocks
-=DirtBag©[_8_]

On Saturday, May 12, 2018 at 5:31:41 PM UTC-7, unclevito wrote:
On 5/12/2018 4:54 PM, -=DirtBag© wrote:
On Thursday, May 10, 2018 at 5:47:56 PM UTC-7, unclevito wrote:
This clown is gone.

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-...n-past-catches

Care to have a second bet on Avenatti's disbarment? I will even give you odds.. Beats arguing all day..

Avenatti will be disbarred and without a law license, he can no longer
represent Stormy.

How is this one working out? LOL!
Old May 22nd 18, 03:15 PM posted to misc.invest.stocks
-=DirtBag©[_8_]

On Thursday, May 10, 2018 at 5:47:56 PM UTC-7, unclevito wrote:
This clown is gone.

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-...n-past-catches

And how is THIS working out?
Old May 22nd 18, 03:17 PM posted to misc.invest.stocks
-=DirtBag©[_8_]

On Thursday, May 10, 2018 at 5:47:56 PM UTC-7, unclevito wrote:
This clown is gone.

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-...n-past-catches

Hows this working out for Ya? LOL
Old May 22nd 18, 03:17 PM posted to misc.invest.stocks
-=DirtBag©[_8_]

On Saturday, May 12, 2018 at 5:31:41 PM UTC-7, unclevito wrote:
On 5/12/2018 4:54 PM, -=DirtBag© wrote:
On Thursday, May 10, 2018 at 5:47:56 PM UTC-7, unclevito wrote:
This clown is gone.

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-...n-past-catches

Care to have a second bet on Avenatti's disbarment? I will even give you odds.. Beats arguing all day..

Avenatti will be disbarred and without a law license, he can no longer
represent Stormy.

And HOW is this working out for ya? lol!
Old May 23rd 18, 08:08 PM posted to misc.invest.stocks
-=DirtBag©[_8_]

[...]

Mueller's mandate is not the problem. Lying Trump... is Trump's problem.

AGW Funding Vs Skeptic Funding Arthur Brain[_2_] Australia 0 August 9th 07 05:48 AM
AGW Funding Vs Skeptic Funding owl Australia 5 August 9th 07 04:11 AM
Funding IRA PeterL Financial planning 5 March 28th 07 06:25 PM
Looking for FUNDING [email protected] Mutual funds 3 April 2nd 06 01:56 AM
Need funding Channel Sanderson Real Estate 2 March 24th 06 04:45 AM