Market Updates 20 May11

Old May 19th 11, 12:59 PM posted to misc.invest.technical
intown

Default Market Updates 20 May11

Market Updates 20 May11
Powered By Bazaaredge.com

Market Outlook »

Nifty may see support at 5,400-5,350.
Technically the market is still weak and should logically shed some
weight and as expected the market lost some points but taking care to
find support near our support of 5,400. Technically the market is
still weak but is capable of bouncing back and if not 5,348 would be
the next logical target.The support for the Nifty is at 5,400-5,348
andresistance at 5,470

Technical Calls »
Buy KPIT Cummins 161.00 target 170
Buy KSK Energy 112.00 target 120
Buy Cairn India 339.00 target 350
More

Momentum Calls »
Buy Bajajhold 755.00 Near term it may touch 775
Buy ITI 31.45 Near term it may touch 40
Buy Rajshreesugar 49.05 Near term it may touch 55
More

Investment »
Amara Raja Batteries Ltd
Stupendous volume growth in the UPS and two wheeler segment drives the
growth during FY11: Inspite of the challenging environment in the
telecom sector and tremendous pressure on the realization...

Investment »
Supreme Infrastructure India Ltd
Order Book remained robust at Rs 31.2 bn: In the quarter SIIL added Rs
4 bn of new orders resulting total order book at Rs 31.2 bn. This
includes Rs 7.13 bn of L1 orders. .......

Corporate Report »
HDIL
We believe HDIL’s expertise in slum rehabilitation, focus on Mumbai’s
strong demand and a relativelywell-capitalised balance sheet (0.3x D/E
in FY11E) are key strengths in the current environment ...

Analyst Corner »
Union Bank of India
We have cut our earnings estimates for FY12-13 by about 10%, largely
on the back of higherthan- expected normalised operating costs in
FY11. Further, the equity dilution in 4QFY11 has pulled down our EPS
forecastsfor the period. ..

Stock Watch

Housing Development Finance Corporation
HDFC has performed strongly on most of the operating parameters during
the quarter. Strong approval and disbursement growth, stable margins,
sizeable tradinggains and best in class asset quality were key
highlights from the broad numbers. It believes steady loan growth
outlook, market leader positioning, stable margins, well matched asset
liability duration and quality earnings growth visibility are key
value drivers for the stock. At the current market price (CMP) of Rs
662, the stock is trading at 5.6x FY12 core book value and 15.9x FY12
core earnings justifying consistence quality operating performance. It
maintains `Buy` ratingon the stock with price target of Rs 760
(earlier Rs 744)

Stock of the Week

Career Point
Education Company CPIL reported a jump 44% in PAT Q4FY11 net profit
rose by 37% and total income jumped 28%. CPIL is a provides tutorial
services to high school and post high school students for various
competitive entrance examinations including AIEEE, IIT-JEE and PMT.
Stock can be bought for evergreen field of education.

Hot Delivery Investment

Calls Reviews

Hercules Hoist given at 227 Achieved 239

TCS given at 1140 Achieved 1170

HDFC given at 630 Achieved 650

Shriram Trans given at 639 Achieved 685

Emami given at 407 Achieved 434

Shalimar Paints given at 407 Achieved 475

Bajaj Finserv given at 495 Achieved 528

Muthoot given at 133 Achieved 138

For more detailed reports visit at http://www.bazaaredge.com

Visit the Blog http://www.bazaaredge.com/blog

Disclaimer : This report is for the personal information of the
authorized recipient and does not construe to be any investment, legal
or taxation advice to you. And not soliciting any action based upon
it. The report is based upon information that we consider reliable,
but we do not represent that it is accurate or complete, and it should
not be relied upon such. We or any of its affiliates or employees
shall not be in any way responsible for any loss or damage that may
arise to any person from any inadvertent error in the information
contained in this report
Old July 14th 11, 06:13 AM
nackiprince nackiprince is offline
Junior Member

China suppliers and China manufacturers are getting ready to face the new age challenge and are integrating fast into the global supply chain. China manufacturers are also jacking up their production capacities, optimizing waste management with the induction of sophisticated equipments. In a nut shell, China manufacturers and China suppliers aren’t only cheap but business savvy. Despite restrictions by EU and US, most China suppliers are investing hugely to expand capacities. China suppliers and China manufacturers are adopting ultra high sophistication in management which is being increasingly apparent in the reduced process cycle time and product improvement.

China suppliers and China manufacturers are categorized as China manufacturers producing on contracts and China manufacturers or China suppliers operating independently. China suppliers can be said to be belonging to the former category. Selecting an appropriate China manufacturers or China suppliers from the list of China manufacturers can be likened to searching for the lost pit in a haystack. So, a quick way to identifying China manufacturers and China suppliers is through the help of dependable reports by trade bodies alone.

Market Updates 13 May11 intown Investing (general) 0 May 12th 11 01:11 PM
Market Updates Waves Options 0 November 14th 05 01:17 PM
Market Updates Waves Futures 0 November 14th 05 01:15 PM
Market Updates Snoot Futures 0 October 3rd 04 04:06 PM
Market Updates Snoot Futures 0 October 3rd 04 04:06 PM