Will Obama name a Jew or Hispanic to SCOTUS?

Old May 23rd 09, 07:03 PM posted to misc.legal,talk.politics.misc,alt.politics.usa,rec.boats,misc.invest.stocks

Default Will Obama name a Jew or Hispanic to SCOTUS?

On May 23, 7:19*am, Nicholas wrote:
On Sat, 23 May 2009 06:29:44 -0700, wrote:
He be scratching his nappy head this weekend mulling over his choices.
There are two Jews now sitting, time for that fat hispanic lady?

ted

Go with the Yid.

There is one hispanic male and two White females under consideration.
He will go for the hispanic male, two hell with credentials, it's all
about
votes.

Martin
Old May 24th 09, 03:26 AM posted to misc.legal,talk.politics.misc,alt.politics.usa,rec.boats,misc.invest.stocks
uncle_vito

Well looks like he put a black (like him) in as head of NASA.

I guess the jigs up.

Vito

Old May 24th 09, 03:57 AM posted to misc.legal,talk.politics.misc,alt.politics.usa,rec.boats,misc.invest.stocks
-=DirtBag©[_3_]

The 'Jigs Up' was funny.. But he flew some time ago I believe.
The man was an astronaut.. and likely very qualified.

Who else would you consider? The fact he is a black man should not be
an issue. If we start doing that Race thing again then we dont deserve
to succeed as a country.. IMO. Give me qualified people who are doing
whatever their role is "for the RIGHT reasons" and we will start getting
somewhere IMO. I am anti-greed.