Retirement options?

Old December 8th 17, 01:23 PM posted to uk.finance
AnthonyL

Default Retirement options?

On Thu, 7 Dec 2017 09:46:12 -0800 (PST), wrote:

Thanks all for the advice, I will pass it on and advise him to pump the num=
bers into a spreadsheet.

He now tells me his 90k is sat solely in Premium Bonds (in his and wife's n=
ames, not sure if good or bad but he reckons he raked in 6 x =C2=A325 wins =
in December).

I assume that is 6 x 25 and not those funny numbers that non-text
systems introduce. He should be averaging about 1,000/yr though the
90k is eroding in value.

Worth a read of

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/investing...premium-bonds/

I work on drawing about 3% on my investments which still allows them
to grown at around the inflation rate. Nothing spectacular but seems
to be working so far. My wife's 90k invested (funds) has paid for
the weekly shop for the two of us over the past 7 or 8 years.

--
AnthonyL

Pension/Retirement Options old_git UK 12 January 5th 08 05:49 PM
Protected rights pension - retirement options ? Daytona UK 0 February 20th 06 02:29 PM
Early retirement options GSV Three Minds in a Can UK 20 August 12th 04 01:31 PM
Additional retirement investment options Brent D. Gardner, ChFC Financial planning 1 November 5th 03 07:25 PM
Additional retirement investment options Brent D. Gardner, ChFC Financial planning 0 November 5th 03 07:25 PM