Linux makes the new richest man in the world

Old July 31st 17, 11:22 PM posted to comp.os.linux.advocacy,uk.politics.misc,uk.misc,uk.finance
Snit

Default Linux makes the new richest man in the world

On 7/31/17, 2:32 PM, in article ,
"Doomsdrzej" wrote:

On Mon, 31 Jul 2017 09:44:51 -0500, chrisv
wrote:

President 7 wrote:

Linux makes the new richest man in the world

Linux now made the richest man in the world
all because it is free and anyone can take
it and make themselves the richest man in
the world.

Jeff Bezos is richest man in the world and
he also has more Linux computers in the world
than most powering up his empire.

Why is Billy G still up there at the top of the list, anyway? As I
recall, shills and haters were telling us, ten fscking years ago, that
he was giving his money away. He sure is taking his sweet time about
it, it seems.

Bill Gates is spending a lot of his time sterilizing the parasites on
the African continent. I used to be against it but now I realize that
he's doing the world a service because not only do they breed like
rabbits, they don't have the resources to sustain even a fraction of
themselves and don't even have the intelligence to begin to
contemplate how they might. If they keep producing children as they
do, not only with they migrate to places where they are truly
unwelcome, they will destroy the white race entirely.

Once again you go FAR out of your way to prove you are not a real Christian.

--
Personal attacks from those who troll show their own insecurity. They cannot
use reason to show the message to be wrong so they try to feel somehow

https://youtu.be/H4NW-Cqh308

Old August 1st 17, 11:10 AM posted to comp.os.linux.advocacy,uk.politics.misc,uk.misc,uk.finance
Incubus

On 31/07/2017 23:22, Snit wrote:

wrote:

President 7 wrote:

[...]

He put it in pretty brutal terms but can you truly fault his logic?

Read this piece (which was recently discussed on ukpm); perhaps the
writing style might appeal more to your sensibilities:

https://nationaliststandpoints.wordp...art-from-aids/

It was originally printed in the Irish Independent but was later removed.
Old August 1st 17, 01:01 PM posted to comp.os.linux.advocacy,uk.politics.misc,uk.misc,uk.finance
Doomsdrzej

On Tue, 1 Aug 2017 11:10:15 +0100, Incubus
wrote:

On 31/07/2017 23:22, Snit wrote:

wrote:

President 7 wrote:

[...]

I prefer to be brutally honest and truly don't give a **** what some
welfare-recipient social justice warrior like the Prescott Ass thinks
about my religion, how I practise it or how I speak.

--
Doomsdrzej
EFF & OpenMedia member,

Linux: The Chrysler of operating systems.
Old August 1st 17, 01:12 PM posted to comp.os.linux.advocacy,uk.politics.misc,uk.misc,uk.finance
chrisv

Incubus wrote:

slime wrote:

Bill Gates is spending a lot of his time sterilizing the parasites on
the African continent. I used to be against it but now I realize that
he's doing the world a service because not only do they breed like
rabbits, they don't have the resources to sustain even a fraction of
themselves and don't even have the intelligence to begin to
contemplate how they might. If they keep producing children as they
do, not only with they migrate to places where they are truly
unwelcome, they will destroy the white race entirely.

Note the condescending, bigoted, "we know better" attitude, typical of
freedom-haters.

He put it in pretty brutal terms but can you truly fault his logic?

Any arguement that concludes that "Africans should be sterilized" is
obviously flawed. Sick, is what it is.

--
"If the advocates had their way, they'd indeed force the world to
install GNU/Linux at gunpoint." - "Slimer", lying shamelessly
Old August 1st 17, 01:28 PM posted to comp.os.linux.advocacy,uk.politics.misc,uk.misc,uk.finance
Doomsdrzej

On Tue, 01 Aug 2017 07:12:56 -0500, chrisv
wrote:

Incubus wrote:

slime wrote:

Bill Gates is spending a lot of his time sterilizing the parasites on
the African continent. I used to be against it but now I realize that
he's doing the world a service because not only do they breed like
rabbits, they don't have the resources to sustain even a fraction of
themselves and don't even have the intelligence to begin to
contemplate how they might. If they keep producing children as they
do, not only with they migrate to places where they are truly
unwelcome, they will destroy the white race entirely.

Note the condescending, bigoted, "we know better" attitude, typical of
freedom-haters.

I do more to promote freedom every day than you will do in your life,
liar.

He put it in pretty brutal terms but can you truly fault his logic?

Any arguement that concludes that "Africans should be sterilized" is
obviously flawed. Sick, is what it is.

Many countries in Africa which can't sustain even a million people are
on route to having populations in the 90 million range. Why is this a
responsibility of the Western world to fix? If those parasites can't
keep it in their pants, they might as well be sterilized.

Old August 1st 17, 01:45 PM posted to comp.os.linux.advocacy,uk.politics.misc,uk.misc,uk.finance
Incubus

On 01/08/2017 13:12, chrisv wrote:
Incubus wrote:

slime wrote:

Bill Gates is spending a lot of his time sterilizing the parasites on
the African continent. I used to be against it but now I realize that
he's doing the world a service because not only do they breed like
rabbits, they don't have the resources to sustain even a fraction of
themselves and don't even have the intelligence to begin to
contemplate how they might. If they keep producing children as they
do, not only with they migrate to places where they are truly
unwelcome, they will destroy the white race entirely.

Note the condescending, bigoted, "we know better" attitude, typical of
freedom-haters.

Leftists?

He put it in pretty brutal terms but can you truly fault his logic?

Any arguement that concludes that "Africans should be sterilized" is
obviously flawed. Sick, is what it is.

Perhaps sterilisation is a step too far; we should just cease giving
them aid. The dark continent cannot sustain the current number of
inhabitants, let along support the continued population growth. It's an
ecological disaster and of course, many of them try and escape and come
to Western nations where they have nothing to offer us.
Old August 1st 17, 01:53 PM posted to comp.os.linux.advocacy,uk.politics.misc,uk.misc,uk.finance
Incubus

On 01/08/2017 13:01, Doomsdrzej wrote:
On Tue, 1 Aug 2017 11:10:15 +0100, Incubus
wrote:

On 31/07/2017 23:22, Snit wrote:

wrote:

President 7 wrote:

[...]

I've never encountered a group where anyone has a good word to say about
Snit.

Did you find out what he was in gaol for earlier this year?

Old August 1st 17, 01:53 PM posted to comp.os.linux.advocacy,uk.politics.misc,uk.misc,uk.finance
Dan S. MacAbre

Incubus wrote:

slime wrote:

[...]

Thay have lots of something called 'vibrancy', apparently. Some places
brag about how much of it they've got nowadays, but personally I've not
yet actually seen any of this elusive stuff.
Old August 1st 17, 02:23 PM posted to comp.os.linux.advocacy,uk.politics.misc,uk.misc,uk.finance
Incubus

Incubus wrote:

slime wrote:

[...]

Apparently, it is very enriching but judging by the areas I have
experienced, there is no tangible benefit. In fact, I find the areas
that have not been enriched tend to be more to my liking. Perhaps I
have an aversion to vibrancy?
Old August 1st 17, 02:44 PM posted to comp.os.linux.advocacy,uk.politics.misc,uk.misc,uk.finance
Dan S. MacAbre

Incubus wrote:

slime wrote:

[...]

Perhaps I just need to travel more. I rarely visit the metropolis,
since I find it, on the whole, rather unsettling nowadays. And here,
oop North, life (at least beyond the conurbations) seems to be
remarkable more for a lack of, rather than any sufficiency of, vibrancy.