FINANCIAL INSTRUMENT LEASING : BG,SBLC,LC,MTN

Old October 16th 18, 01:16 AM posted to misc.invest.futures

Default FINANCIAL INSTRUMENT LEASING : BG,SBLC,LC,MTN

We have direct providers of Fresh Cut BG, SBLC and MTN which are specifically for lease. Our bank instrument can be engaged in Signature Project(s) such as Aviation, Agriculture, Petroleum,Telecommunication, Construction of Dams, Bridges, Real Estate and all kind of projects.
We do not have any broker chain in our offer neither do we get involved in chauffer driven offers. We deliver with time and precision as set forth in our agreement. Our terms and Conditions are reasonable, below is our instrument description.

Description of Instruments:

1. Instrument: Bank Guarantee (BG) ,SBLC
2. Total Face Value: Eur/USD 5 Million(Min) to Eur/USD 5Billion (Max)
3. Issuing Bank: HSBC Bank London and Deutsch Bank AG. Frankfurt Germany or any AA Rated Bank.
4. Age: One Year and One Day
5. Leasing Price: 5%+2
Purchase Price: 32%+2
6. Delivery: Bank-To-Bank Swift.
7. Payment: Wire Transfer
8. Hard Copy: Bonded Courier within 7 banking days.

All relevant business information will be provided upon request.

If Interested kindly contact me via

Skype:~jacobsonjohn.

We are direct provider for BG/SBLC specifically for lease, at leasing price of (3.0 + 0.5 + X)% of face value, Issuance by HSBC London/Hong Kong or any other AA rated Bank in Europe, Middle East or USA.

Our BG/SBLC Financing can help you get your project funded, loan financing by providing you with yearly renewable leased bank instruments. We work directly with issuing bank lease providers, this Instrument can be monetized on your behalf for 100% funding :

For further details contact us with the below information.via

Skype:~jacobsonjohn.
serious enquiry only.