Kaepernick Nike Hefty Hefty Gains, Profits

Old November 8th 18, 01:42 PM posted to misc.invest.stocks

Default Kaepernick Nike Hefty Hefty Gains, Profits

"As it turns out, Nike's stock reached an all-time high by mid-September. The athletics-gear company also saw hefty gains in sales revenue throughout the month"

4 Branding Lessons From Nike's Colin Kaepernick Ad
Entrepreneur-Oct 22, 2018
-- https://www.entrepreneur.com/article/321130

"Source says it is to mock Nike and Colin Kaepernick. Disgusting.ā€¯ KTVE reached out to Union County Sheriff Ricky Roberts for comment..."

Arkansas Sheriff Putting Inmates In Nike Shirts For Mug Shots, Activists Say
NBC4i.com-Oct 11, 2018
-- https://www.nbc4i.com/news/u-s-world...say/1515801885
Old November 8th 18, 11:26 PM posted to misc.invest.stocks
-=DirtBag*

On Thursday, November 8, 2018 at 10:03:19 AM UTC-8,

"As it turns out, Nike's stock reached an all-time high by mid-
September. The athletics-gear company also saw hefty gains in sales
revenue throughout the month"

Only to fall right back in October. We will see what this does for them
long term. I suspect it was a blip that will not have too much overall
effect.

Of course, because that particular commercial campaign is over. Commercials always change to new ones. Where you just born yesterday?

I owned Nike suspecting that the negative Kaspernaek news would blow
over. It did then Nike dropped. Sold before I took a loss.

That was fortuitous!