A long shutdown is best

Old January 15th 19, 07:17 PM posted to misc.invest.stocks
unclevito

Default A long shutdown is best

Will prove that the non essential parts of the government can be closed
permanently. The government will be premanently changed for the
better. Lazy workers will find other jobs.

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2019-...out-resistance
Old January 15th 19, 08:29 PM posted to misc.invest.stocks
-=Dirtbag

On Tuesday, January 15, 2019 at 10:17:49 AM UTC-8, unclevito wrote:
Will prove that the non essential parts of the government can be closed
permanently. The government will be premanently changed for the
better. Lazy workers will find other jobs.

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2019-...out-resistance

Well I agree that Government is likely too fat with water-cooler huggers. But there are essential services which are penalizing the poor who live paycheck to paycheck. They NEED money to feed their children and pay their mortgages. What is to gain harming them? Meanness is what it is. It shows Trumps character. He is being backed into a corner and he will **** this Country if he has too. Trump only cares about TRUMP.
He is dangerous for America and needs to be removed by ANY MEANS necessary.
Old January 16th 19, 02:02 AM posted to misc.invest.stocks
-=Dirtbag

On Tuesday, January 15, 2019 at 10:17:49 AM UTC-8, unclevito wrote:
Will prove that the non essential parts of the government can be closed
permanently. The government will be premanently changed for the
better. Lazy workers will find other jobs.

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2019-...out-resistance

Jesus ZERO HEDGE is a Russian Propaganda sited specially programmed for conservative Idiots!. And you know it.. Can't help yourself once again.. Give it a break..
Old January 16th 19, 02:08 AM posted to misc.invest.stocks
unclevito

On 1/15/2019 11:29 AM, -=DirtBag wrote:
On Tuesday, January 15, 2019 at 10:17:49 AM UTC-8, unclevito wrote:
Will prove that the non essential parts of the government can be closed
permanently. The government will be premanently changed for the
better. Lazy workers will find other jobs.

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2019-...out-resistance

Well I agree that Government is likely too fat with water-cooler huggers. But there are essential services which are penalizing the poor who live paycheck to paycheck. They NEED money to feed their children and pay their mortgages. What is to gain harming them? Meanness is what it is. It shows Trumps character. He is being backed into a corner and he will **** this Country if he has too. Trump only cares about TRUMP.
He is dangerous for America and needs to be removed by ANY MEANS necessary.

Notice how Trump is taking the heat. NOT Republicans. Trump is smart
as a fox.
Old January 16th 19, 02:39 AM posted to misc.invest.stocks
-=Dirtbag

On Tuesday, January 15, 2019 at 10:17:49 AM UTC-8, unclevito wrote:
Will prove that the non essential parts of the government can be closed
permanently. The government will be premanently changed for the
better. Lazy workers will find other jobs.

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2019-...out-resistance

Your NOT a nice man ! ZERO HEDGE your friendly neighbor Russian 'Propaganda' site. YOU know it too! U just can't help bad yourself. You Trump Clowns are all haters and screwballs. Sit on a tack.. Lick my boots and call me Daddy!

Roger Stone is the rabbit.. Trump is blowing his lines.. Manafort is the dumb Schmuck who owes Deripaska money. Deripaska is beholding to none other than Putin.. See how this flows.. I say we tie them all naked to the fence and let the Baboons **** with them overnight. I see this clearly. I will enjoy watching all you drowning in their own spit.
Old January 16th 19, 02:47 AM posted to misc.invest.stocks
-=Dirtbag

On Tuesday, January 15, 2019 at 5:08:20 PM UTC-8, unclevito wrote:
[...]

Well it must be a secret Republican thing.. You ALL can lick my boots. There is NOTHING smart about Trump. He is a liar and crook, and that is all he is.. He is NOT going to make it full term. Trump is a Crook.
Old January 16th 19, 02:56 AM posted to misc.invest.stocks
-=Dirtbag

[...]

Oh Please! Trump is a conman. Nothing more.
You have gone insane to think otherwise. Save Yourself!
Old January 16th 19, 06:17 PM posted to misc.invest.stocks
Alan Bowler

On 2019-01-15 8:56 p.m., -=DirtBag wrote:
Oh Please! Trump is a conman. Nothing more.
You have gone insane to think otherwise.

Not insane, just in denial.

Years ago, when Charles Ponzi's scheme was finally
collapsed, many of the victims continued to proclaim
him a financial genius and denounced the authorities
and reporters that had revealed the problem.

It is hard for many people to admit they were duped,
and often they will continue to deny it, even in the
face of evidence. That was the case with Ponzi's victims,
and is the the same with many Trump voters.
They hope that by loudly denying the facts, that
magically the world will change.