Market needs a turn-around

Old January 22nd 19, 09:10 PM posted to misc.invest.stocks
DraggonFodder

Default Market needs a turn-around

This market needs to turn around.. Every time I look at apple, I think of DB banging his head on his desk. Not good, as he is already brain dead with his hatred of Trump and this just damages him a little more so he will rant even more. A lose lose situation...

DraggonFodder
Old January 22nd 19, 09:51 PM posted to misc.invest.stocks
-=Dirtbag

On Tuesday, January 22, 2019 at 12:10:44 PM UTC-8, DraggonFodder wrote:
This market needs to turn around.. Every time I look at apple, I think of DB banging his head on his desk. Not good, as he is already brain dead with his hatred of Trump and this just damages him a little more so he will rant even more. A lose lose situation...

DraggonFodder

Jeezz Fodder. Are you running low on your Zyprexia again? You know how snarly that makes you..
Old January 23rd 19, 04:56 PM posted to misc.invest.stocks
DraggonFodder

On Tuesday, January 22, 2019 at 3:51:44 PM UTC-5, -=DirtBag wrote:
On Tuesday, January 22, 2019 at 12:10:44 PM UTC-8, DraggonFodder wrote:
This market needs to turn around.. Every time I look at apple, I think of DB banging his head on his desk. Not good, as he is already brain dead with his hatred of Trump and this just damages him a little more so he will rant even more. A lose lose situation...

DraggonFodder

Jeezz Fodder. Are you running low on your Zyprexia again? You know how snarly that makes you..

Sorry, just need more coffee...

DraggonFodder
Old January 23rd 19, 08:02 PM posted to misc.invest.stocks
-=Dirtbag

On Wednesday, January 23, 2019 at 7:56:51 AM UTC-8, DraggonFodder wrote:
On Tuesday, January 22, 2019 at 3:51:44 PM UTC-5, -=DirtBag wrote:
On Tuesday, January 22, 2019 at 12:10:44 PM UTC-8, DraggonFodder wrote:
This market needs to turn around.. Every time I look at apple, I think of DB banging his head on his desk. Not good, as he is already brain dead with his hatred of Trump and this just damages him a little more so he will rant even more. A lose lose situation...

DraggonFodder

Jeezz Fodder. Are you running low on your Zyprexia again? You know how snarly that makes you..

Sorry, just need more coffee...

DraggonFodder

A little shot of brandy in your coffee is good for these mornings when the market is floundering.
Old January 24th 19, 11:34 PM posted to misc.invest.stocks
-=DirtBag[_9_]

On Tuesday, January 22, 2019 at 12:10:44 PM UTC-8, DraggonFodder wrote:
This market needs to turn around.. Every time I look at apple, I think of DB banging his head on his desk. Not good, as he is already brain dead with his hatred of Trump and this just damages him a little more so he will rant even more. A lose lose situation...

DraggonFodder

Yes. I am kinda upset over AAPL. The Trump bump was the time to sell. I am long term so I cry and move on... I don't worry about month to month.....