This government shutdown is exposing some realities...

Old January 23rd 19, 09:01 PM posted to misc.invest.stocks
-=Dirtbag

Default This government shutdown is exposing some realities...

The government shutdown, the longest in history, comes with a hidden revelation: Millions of Americans are financially unprepared for the next economic downturn. Worse, they are highly vulnerable, with few protections available to them.

Ten years after the financial crisis, the economic recovery has left millions behind with little to no savings, and the government shutdown serves as a preview for what will happen once unemployment rises from 50-year lows.

Within just a few weeks into the government shutdown, people are struggling to cope. We hear stories about people turning to food banks to feed their families. We hear stories about people who are in dire straits because they can’t get loans. We hear stories about people who can’t pay their mortgages. That’s not even one month into the shutdown.

So what comes next? 'Civil Unrest'. Quick.. Dig up your home protection 'Kit'. We could have hundreds of Gun Packing wackos patrolling 'their' blocks. Then TRUMP can call of the military to take control. It could under certain conditions get really confusing...
Old January 24th 19, 04:58 AM posted to misc.invest.stocks
DraggonFodder

On Wednesday, January 23, 2019 at 3:01:12 PM UTC-5, -=DirtBag wrote:
[...]

Wow... you write great fiction pieces. When you get to non-fiction... let me know.

DraggonFodder
Old January 24th 19, 03:03 PM posted to misc.invest.stocks
-=Dirtbag

On Wednesday, January 23, 2019 at 7:58:28 PM UTC-8, DraggonFodder wrote:
[...]

Whatever you say Fodder. We ALL know how attached you are to the Government Titty x2.
Youb are NOT going to bite the hand which feeds you. They OWN You.
Old January 24th 19, 09:05 PM posted to misc.invest.stocks
-=Dirtbag

[...]

Fiction.. Aren't you getting enough from Trump?
Old January 24th 19, 10:12 PM posted to misc.invest.stocks
unclevito

On 1/23/2019 12:01 PM, -=DirtBag wrote:
[...]

Waiting for all the EBT queens who received their Feb stamps early.
Of course they did not budget and bought all their meth immediately.
Guess it is time they rob liquor stores to get through the mo of Feb.
Old January 25th 19, 01:48 AM posted to misc.invest.stocks
-=Dirtbag

On Thursday, January 24, 2019 at 1:12:30 PM UTC-8, unclevito wrote:
[...]

EBT Queens? Sorry I am not familiar with this term.

NEWS FLASH. Kelly ANN dished on the President.
Seems they ALL know he is unpredictable and crazy.

Trump will not finish his full term. He will leave.
Old January 27th 19, 08:40 PM posted to misc.invest.stocks
-=Dirtbag

[...]

I am so happy you are taking the time to read and critique my truths. You might be a Conservative but you are not blind or stupid Fodder. You see whats happening. It is not good for the our Country. Trump becoming President was what is referred to as an 'Outlier'.

The Russian's used social networks and when lying Donald Trump decided to run as the pasty to see how they can divide out country. They see that they can manipulate public opinion and perhaps even politics.

Maybe even manipulated this President as some have profferd. The Putin connection. Oh Jesus! Putin is playing Trump like a fiddle. He knows Trump wants to build in Russia. He knows Trump would love to use Putin's friends money (actually Putin's though) and he is playing him like a trout. Hook is set in Trump's fishy mouth now.. IMO: This is very Dangerous for our Country and our Freedoms.

Is it PARTY or COUNTRY with you Fodder?
Old January 28th 19, 10:34 PM posted to misc.invest.stocks
DraggonFodder

On Sunday, January 27, 2019 at 2:40:58 PM UTC-5, -=DirtBag wrote:
[...]

Both... you should join me.

DraggonFodder
Old January 29th 19, 03:49 AM posted to misc.invest.stocks
-=Dirtbag

[...]

No Male on Male mud wrestling?
Old January 29th 19, 04:08 AM posted to misc.invest.stocks
-=Dirtbag

On Monday, January 28, 2019 at 1:34:55 PM UTC-8, DraggonFodder wrote:
[...]

Sorry. I assume you mean well. I disagree with the precepts of the conservative party. Move to the center and perhaps then we can have a conversation.

Oil over 112, government may shutdown Lawyerkill Stocks & shares 6 April 10th 11 03:04 PM
Exposing financial scams dave_F UK 5 July 25th 09 02:27 PM
Here it comes... The Landslide of Realities, we've been expecting... -=DirtBag[_3_] Stocks & shares 15 May 31st 09 06:21 AM
EXposing Myself to the Oil Sands & Shorting More ETFC [email protected] Stocks & shares 3 February 29th 08 02:50 AM
Useful Links Exposing AGW Fraud Tunderbar Australia 0 October 29th 07 09:37 PM