AAPL is on a roll

Old February 4th 19, 08:11 PM posted to misc.invest.stocks
uncle_vito[_3_]

Default AAPL is on a roll

Enjoying the ride up. Not sure why there is an upside.
Old February 4th 19, 08:27 PM posted to misc.invest.stocks
-=Dirtbag

On Monday, February 4, 2019 at 11:12:01 AM UTC-8, uncle_vito wrote:
Enjoying the ride up. Not sure why there is an upside.

There is talk about AAPL buying content. Netflix comes to mind.
Old February 5th 19, 02:34 AM posted to misc.invest.stocks
uncle_vito[_3_]

On Monday, February 4, 2019 at 11:27:43 AM UTC-8, -=DirtBag wrote:
On Monday, February 4, 2019 at 11:12:01 AM UTC-8, uncle_vito wrote:
Enjoying the ride up. Not sure why there is an upside.

There is talk about AAPL buying content. Netflix comes to mind.

That would be cool. I was bearish on the earnings but switched to bullish.
Old February 5th 19, 07:16 PM posted to misc.invest.stocks
-=Dirtbag

On Monday, February 4, 2019 at 5:34:12 PM UTC-8, uncle_vito wrote:
On Monday, February 4, 2019 at 11:27:43 AM UTC-8, -=DirtBag wrote:
On Monday, February 4, 2019 at 11:12:01 AM UTC-8, uncle_vito wrote:
Enjoying the ride up. Not sure why there is an upside.

There is talk about AAPL buying content. Netflix comes to mind.

That would be cool. I was bearish on the earnings but switched to bullish.

Yes. I have not added additional shares. I am overweight as it is.
Good Luck.

CGC on a roll unclevito Stocks & shares 3 June 24th 18 09:32 PM
AAPL Watch Massive Failure, AAPL TV will be a dud too French©Five-Skin® Stocks & shares 18 September 11th 13 01:30 AM
Roll over to an IRA? [email protected] Financial planning 8 September 20th 06 10:27 PM
NDN on a roll LK GEO 1 Stocks & shares 4 March 9th 04 07:30 PM
NDN on a roll LK GEO 1 Stocks & shares 0 March 9th 04 06:23 PM