AAPL and AMD bad news

Old February 7th 19, 07:51 PM posted to misc.invest.stocks
uncle_vito[_3_]

Default AAPL and AMD bad news

https://www.marke****ch.com/story/if...low-2019-02-07
Old February 8th 19, 08:11 PM posted to misc.invest.stocks
-=Dirtbag

On Thursday, February 7, 2019 at 10:51:57 AM UTC-8, uncle_vito wrote:
https://www.marke****ch.com/story/if...low-2019-02-07

AMD is still a buy IMO. We did however sell out some recent short term AMD gain and now hold a fully paid for position which we will let run wild. Current AMD position is up +38% and we hope to hold it for 12 months. I remember others using this sort of system where it didnt work out all that great. So... I might change this into a sale before 12 months is up.