How To Take The Losing Out Of The Lottery

Old August 23rd 11, 02:19 PM posted to misc.invest.canada
Michaelmea

Default How To Take The Losing Out Of The Lottery

With Rapid-Fire Wins That Pump Your Wallet With Cash Week-After-Week...
"Shockingly Simple Lotto Secret Instantly Triggers A Never-Ending Win Streak... As You Rake-In Small Prizes Galore... Plunder Big Cash Awards... And Rocket Your Chances To Nab The Mega-Millions..."
There are NO complicated formulas, bogus charts, or tricky statistics that suck the life out of you and your pocketbook... but it's as easy as point, click, and print...
Bold... even shocking claims?
Well, I hope so... because I don't make them lightly. In fact, I am putting my money where my mouth is... with $100.00 of cold hard cash into your bank account if you don't win.
How can I do this?
Easy! I know my system is going to produce results for you based on cold hard math.... no wishful thinking, luck, or theory. Just reality.
Go-ahead and get the full story of how it works right now below ...

http://doiop.com/lottowin

You've just won Lottery - What next? Johnboy UK 6 May 21st 11 09:49 PM
I said it before....Housing Lottery -=DirtBag©[_11_] Stocks & shares 7 August 23rd 10 10:49 PM
Lottery will. UK 5 March 7th 06 04:23 PM
Win the Lottery [email protected] Investing (general) 0 August 2nd 03 02:03 AM
Win the Lottery [email protected] Investing (general) 0 August 2nd 03 02:03 AM