New Age of Mythology Titans Multi 3 vs 3 Monkey in The Middle(created / released today Oct 21 2011)

Old October 21st 11, 09:30 PM posted to misc.invest.canada
David Jeffrey Spetch

Default New Age of Mythology Titans Multi 3 vs 3 Monkey in The Middle(created / released today Oct 21 2011)

New Age of Mythology Titans Multi 3 vs 3 Monkey in The Middle (created / released today Oct 21 2011)

In this Multi Player 3 vs 3 scenario teams fight to have Monkey on your side. Monkey is a very tough computer player who can be swayed to each teams side several times until one team wins The Monkey over permanently. In every age, every player no matter what civilization you pick or how you choose to advance, you always get an extra power because I said so

Created / Released Oct. 21 2011 (Today)

You can download it directly from here for free (all my scenarios are free)

http://www.fileswap.com/dl/MRErtiVGc...c h).zip.html

or you can find it here on my You Tube Channel along with my other scenarios on the lower left hand column.

http://www.youtube.com/user/DavidJSpetch

David Jeffrey Spetch

Ps. Be good, be strong!