Latest positions. Comments welcome.

Old May 13th 18, 10:05 PM posted to misc.invest.stocks
-=DirtBag©[_8_]

Default Latest positions. Comments welcome.

On Saturday, May 12, 2018 at 9:48:44 PM UTC-7, unclevito wrote:
On 5/12/2018 6:43 PM, -=DirtBag© wrote:
On Saturday, May 12, 2018 at 6:26:41 PM UTC-7, -=DirtBag© wrote:
On Saturday, May 12, 2018 at 5:36:58 PM UTC-7, unclevito wrote:
On 5/12/2018 11:06 AM, -=DirtBag© wrote:
On Saturday, May 12, 2018 at 2:02:42 AM UTC-7, unclevito wrote:
On 5/11/2018 7:18 PM, -=DirtBag© wrote:
On Friday, May 11, 2018 at 4:23:22 PM UTC-7, unclevito wrote:
On 5/11/2018 2:54 PM, -=DirtBag© wrote:
AAPL
AMD
BAC
BX
CHK
CSCO
DIS
FCX
IEP
LQMT
RIG
TSLA
SHLD
VRX

You like Sears Holding. Made money on that about 10 years ago. Hope
you have some $$ in cash. Market is due for a pullback. I think AAPL
will pull back next week. Profit taking. Anything below $187.50 will
make me $$. I am long TSLA, but think it may be getting long in the
tooth. Betting it will be over $305 by June 15.

Amazon is partnering with Sears Auto Service for Amazon Tires installation. I think it is good for 15-20% fairly fast.
You getting this info from your brother?

https://www.usatoday.com/story/money...ite/594100002/

But this is AFTER the news. If you buy SHLD after the news, you missed
out. You need to know BEFORE the news. Right??

IDK that.. I am up +5.23% since the news. I think there is more.. I will GUESS that there is another 10%. But I will HOPE for 15-20% on this news.

Read up on what the plan is and let me know your thoughts. I figure ANYTHING Amazon gets speculation behind it right now..

Amazon is going to own Retail if they use Sears EMPTY shelves.. Nice large buildings too. Eddie Lampert would likely be game for anything Bezos suggests.. Bazos could buy Sears. Or just fold it into Amazon.

I don't freaking know..

BUT if Bazos is sniffing around he likely has a plan eh? Amazon Mall stores? I walked into a Sears store and it felt empty of merchandise. Might Amazon awaken Sears and re-brand to Amazon? Eddie Lampert would bend over backward right now to pump life into Sears.. Interesting situation.. I am just guessing.

Sears morphs into Mini-Local Amazon distribution centers and Amazon 'checkerless' check out like the Food Stores they bought. Retail stores? If Bazos were to partner with Lambert who knows.. They both are mavericks. Just my thought for the moment anyway. This seems the next step for Amazon. He wants to dominate. Owning all those Sears stores in America would do it if they said Amazon on them. What do ya think? Seems Bazos likes the checker-less stores. Where you walk on out with your items and you get billed. No CHECKERS. Lower prices.. Sears buildings are everywhere.. That gives him a big footprint. He could take over RETAIL even further..

They hve an empty sears bldg out here in SLO and the mall owner is
tearing it down and putting in other smaller stores. Bezos had better
move fast

It is starting out as a test site so we will have to see. Eddie Lampert is the guy who controls Sears. He took down Kmart too I think.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sears_Holdings

https://www.google.com/search?client...1280&b ih=628
Old May 14th 18, 02:51 PM posted to misc.invest.stocks
-=DirtBag©[_8_]

[...]

Good morning Vito..
Yes looks like Sears and (AMZN) talk is pushing Sears (SHLD) Were this could take (SHLD) IDK.
Old May 14th 18, 02:52 PM posted to misc.invest.stocks
-=DirtBag©[_8_]

On Sunday, May 13, 2018 at 2:05:45 PM UTC-7, -=DirtBag© wrote:
[...]

Yes looks like Sears and (AMZN) talk is pushing Sears (SHLD) Where this could take (SHLD) IDK.
Old May 14th 18, 04:25 PM posted to misc.invest.stocks
-=DirtBag©[_8_]

[...]

Not necessarily Vito.. SHLD is rising in price. I am playing this as a momentum play. I am +16% since I posted.. I am watching the news on this as if the messages changes i will slide out..