Interactive Brokers

Old October 5th 03, 10:59 AM
Jmac

Default Interactive Brokers

Looking at starting trading with this lot.
Anyone comment on their software, reliability, fees etc? Or maybe
recommend/suggest an alternative? I also looked at GDD.com but they have
a much higher monthly minimum.
Jmac

Old October 6th 03, 02:58 AM
bob

I knew a couple people who traded with IB several years ago, but IB had no
phone line. that really worried me, but the guys who traded with them had no
problems and when there was a system crash or something they usually got it
up and running fast and would have their current positions correctly in
their software at that time. I still like to call someone when something
goes wrong and say hey check this.

I am looking at switching to IB or Cyber Trader they have $2.50 flat
commissions includes all fees, on the e-mini's not many brokers can match
that.

also you want to check http://www.nfa.futures.org/basicnet/Search.aspx to
see how many complaints there are against your broker, Alaron ripped me off,
they have had 4 people file against them and 3 they have had to pay money
too, I am really sorry I didn't file a complaint against them and get some
of the money they took from me back. oh well.

Brokers andrew abraham Canada 15 July 1st 04 01:05 PM
Brokers andrew abraham Canada 0 June 29th 04 12:24 AM
Brokers andrew abraham Canada 0 June 29th 04 12:24 AM
Interactive Brokers Parkyboy Canada 14 September 20th 03 09:01 PM
Interactive Brokers Parkyboy Canada 0 September 13th 03 05:40 AM